Who Do I Have To Beat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Who Do I Have To Beat?
It appears I'm a rising star in the unpopularity department, currently listed at -8.

Is that a good score, am I in the running to be Least Popular Poster Of The Year?

Or is it a pathetic score and I don't hold a candle to other more accomplished despicable posters with scores like -12,987??

I guess my question is, when can I start bragging about this? :-)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Who Do I Have To Beat?
Only person you have to beat it yourself.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-12-2014, 05:33 PM
(25-12-2014 05:30 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  It appears I'm a rising star in the unpopularity department, currently listed at -8.

Is that a good score, am I in the running to be Least Popular Poster Of The Year?

Or is it a pathetic score and I don't hold a candle to other more accomplished despicable posters with scores like -12,987??

I guess my question is, when can I start bragging about this? :-)

-50 seems to be the high watermark if you can get past that without getting banned you get to be a forum legend. Think only a few have done this and not gotten a grey score through their name. Heywood maybe Gordon on his old account.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-12-2014, 05:33 PM
It's Christmas, participation is down - give it through the weekend.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Try harder, you're way behind.
I have confidence in you being despised on an epic level.
25-12-2014, 05:40 PM
(25-12-2014 05:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  Try harder, you're way behind.
I have confidence in you being despised on an epic level.

I dunno. You kinda have to be relevant to be despised.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 11 users Like evenheathen's post
25-12-2014, 05:45 PM
(25-12-2014 05:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  -50 seems to be the high watermark if you can get past that without getting banned you get to be a forum legend.

Aha, I have a goal now, thanks! :-)

And by the way, you suck. How many points for that?

Just kidding!!
25-12-2014, 05:46 PM
(25-12-2014 05:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I dunno. You kinda have to be relevant to be despised.

What would you know about it, you have 100 points!??? :-)
25-12-2014, 05:52 PM
I think J. E. Walker had -55 or so...IIRC.
25-12-2014, 06:03 PM
I saw the title "Why do I have to beat" and I was gonna chime in about how humans are genetically predispositioned to be hypersexual but the cultural evolution of civilization has lead us to a state of chronic sexual deprivation, requiring us to frequently "beat" in an effort to not go homicidal due to the pent up aggression. But after reading your post and realizing that's not what you meant, I won't bother bringing it up.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post