Who Do I Have To Beat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: Who Do I Have To Beat?
(26-12-2014 09:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 04:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Mr Woof 2.0

Chippy redux.

I read that as Chirpy redux and that's a totally different thing. (Don't look that up. It's fucking weird or if you wanna get technical; weird fucking.)

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2014, 09:51 AM
(26-12-2014 09:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 04:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Mr Woof 2.0

Chippy redux.

I respectfully disagree. Chippy was a dick, but he was also brilliant, and often made good points and presented good arguments. This guy (Baba Bozo) is as vapid as it gets. He hasn't made a point at all yet, let alone a good one.
[+] 7 users Like Grasshopper's post
26-12-2014, 09:56 AM
(26-12-2014 09:43 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I read that as Chirpy redux and that's a totally different thing. (Don't look that up. It's fucking weird or if you wanna get technical; weird fucking.)

the temptation to google is killing me! but the warning of not to is important because once something is seen it cant be unseen.

aaarrgghh!

Consider

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
26-12-2014, 10:13 AM
(26-12-2014 09:51 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This guy (Baba Bozo) is as vapid as it gets.

That's the word for him. He's an attention seeking prat.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-12-2014, 10:19 AM
(26-12-2014 09:43 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 09:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  Chippy redux.

I read that as Chirpy redux and that's a totally different thing. (Don't look that up. It's fucking weird or if you wanna get technical; weird fucking.)

I looked it up. Because "weird fucking" and because you said not too. You know how that works.
Anyway I was disappointed as I found nothing.
26-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Why do you even care about rep? You do know some one can not give you a rep and still enjoy/hate you as much as a person they did rate.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-12-2014, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 11:24 AM by dcobranchi.)
(26-12-2014 10:19 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 09:43 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I read that as Chirpy redux and that's a totally different thing. (Don't look that up. It's fucking weird or if you wanna get technical; weird fucking.)

I looked it up. Because "weird fucking" and because you said not too. You know how that works.
NSFW or really anywhere.

Jesus has a cameo around 5 mins: Link removed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Edit: Ninja'd. DCOBranchi: I'm fairly certain you should take the link down because, you know, throbbing horsecock.

(26-12-2014 09:56 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  

the temptation to google is killing me! but the warning of not to is important because once something is seen it cant be unseen.

Well it didn't scar me but I seek out weird movies as a hobby. Chirpy is a short film about a canary who falls in love and then "copulates" with a horse.

(26-12-2014 10:19 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  

I can't link directly to it as that would violate the third forum rule but I can link you to Loyd Kaufman's youtube page where he's uploaded it as personal favour to the creator.

Or if you can't find it (youtube plays silly buggers with it's tag and filing system) I'll PM anybody the link on request.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
26-12-2014, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2014 01:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-12-2014 05:30 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  I guess my question is, when can I start bragging about this? :-)

Study the collected works of TrainWreck if you're serious about it. If not then get the fuck out.

#sigh
26-12-2014, 01:18 PM
(26-12-2014 01:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 05:30 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  I guess my question is, when can I start bragging about this? :-)

Study the collected works of TrainWreck if you're serious about it. If not then get the fuck out.

Bechased

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF