Who Do I Have To Beat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Who Do I Have To Beat?
(26-12-2014 09:51 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This guy (Baba Bozo) is as vapid as it gets. He hasn't made a point at all yet, let alone a good one.

And so, to be consistent with and loyal to your own stated position, you should immediately grant me at least 10 negative rep points, or see yourself publicly revealed as an apostate blaspheming heretic to your own opinion. :-)

Aha! I'm all the way up to -10 rep points after a slow start this morning, and I didn't even post most of the day. I'm on a roll!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2014, 05:12 PM
(26-12-2014 04:47 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 09:51 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This guy (Baba Bozo) is as vapid as it gets. He hasn't made a point at all yet, let alone a good one.

And so, to be consistent with and loyal to your own stated position, you should immediately grant me at least 10 negative rep points, or see yourself publicly revealed as an apostate blaspheming heretic to your own opinion. :-)

Aha! I'm all the way up to -10 rep points after a slow start this morning, and I didn't even post most of the day. I'm on a roll!

1. I don't have the ability to give anyone more than 1 rep point (positive or negative). I think you have to be above a certain level before you can do that.

2. Since you seem to desire negative rep points, I'm not going to give you any.

Big Grin
26-12-2014, 05:58 PM
(26-12-2014 05:12 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  1. I don't have the ability to give anyone more than 1 rep point (positive or negative). I think you have to be above a certain level before you can do that.

Well for crying out loud, why didn't you tell me that you're just a nobody like me?? :-)

Quote:2. Since you seem to desire negative rep points, I'm not going to give you any.

I also desire that you always post remarks disparaging my comments. :-)
26-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Ok, so whose fucking around and giving me positive rep points?? You'd better not let me catch you doing that!!! You've been warned!! :-)
26-12-2014, 06:46 PM
(26-12-2014 06:36 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Ok, so whose fucking around and giving me positive rep points?? You'd better not let me catch you doing that!!! You've been warned!! :-)

What a jag-off!

[Image: hF2qQq6_zps240b68f2.gif]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
26-12-2014, 07:56 PM
(26-12-2014 06:36 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Ok, so whose fucking around and giving me positive rep points?? You'd better not let me catch you doing that!!! You've been warned!! :-)

I think I was the first one. I sincerely apologize for starting a trend.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-12-2014, 09:19 PM
People that are giving this guy positive rep are fucking idiots.

Obvious reverse psychology is obvious.

Oh and Baba, pro tip: When you get to a positive rep rating you can rate everyone else.
A sure fire way to secure plenty of neg reps is to neg rep everyone else.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-12-2014, 09:22 PM
(26-12-2014 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People that are giving this guy positive rep are fucking idiots.

Obvious reverse psychology is obvious.

Oh and Baba, pro tip: When you get to a positive rep rating you can rate everyone else.
A sure fire way to secure plenty of neg reps is to neg rep everyone else.

Just gonna keep him at zero.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
27-12-2014, 09:11 AM
(26-12-2014 07:56 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I think I was the first one. I sincerely apologize for starting a trend.

Well, ok, you apologized, so I'll let you off with a warning time. Don't make a habit of it though! :-)

Because fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm now down to a pathetic -4 thanks to liberal do-gooders like you. :-)

If I drop any farther towards zero, I'll have to go to Defcon 1, and upload an emergency photo of a turd or something.

Ok you merry quipsters, there's a freebie opening for you, go for it... :-)
27-12-2014, 09:16 AM
(26-12-2014 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People that are giving this guy positive rep are fucking idiots.

Exactly, they're fucking pathetic little wormy retards. It's disgusting! :-)

Quote:Oh and Baba, pro tip: When you get to a positive rep rating you can rate everyone else.

Aha!

Quote:A sure fire way to secure plenty of neg reps is to neg rep everyone else.

Holy cow, I finally found someone who cares about my situation and is willing to help. Thank you earmuffs!

So, new secret plan....

Suck up to everybody until I get to positive rep, and then nuke everybody I can with neg points!!! They'll never see it coming!

[Image: nuke-cloud-wallpapers_12631_1280x1024.jpg]