Who Do I Have To Beat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Who Do I Have To Beat?
Maybe Bozo is a Woof puppet. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Why such concern with rep, OP? Do you have an egotistical obsession with your self image? Has no one yet suggested you gaze into a mirror and try to connect with the arrogant, self aggrandizing, smug bastard you project? You might give it a try... empathizing with that inner asshole might help you to understand that we're all here just trying to relate to one another as equal human beings.

It says right out front - Don't be a dick. That might be a constructive clue. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
28-12-2014, 08:45 AM
(28-12-2014 08:11 AM)kim Wrote:  Why such concern with rep, OP? Do you have an egotistical obsession with your self image?

Absolutely not.

For you see my child, I am His Glorious Flatulence Sri Baba Bozo, the founder of Bozoism the next great world (atheist) religion.

I am a great imaginary sage and I live with my many imaginary followers in our imaginary Gullible Gals Ashram, high in the mist covered peaks of the imaginary Mt. Felasco here in north Florida.

I dropped my egotistical obsession with my self image long long ago when I achieved the highly evolved state of Bozana, and became the most evolved, sage and important person in all of human history. Please write that down so you won't forget...

Most important person, in all of human history.

As a great Baba, I have amazing superpowers, such as for instance the ability to use typoholic mind control techniques to whip a busload of twenty something almost children up in to a hysterical quip happy frenzy. I only do this because they enjoy it so, and I enjoy seeing them dance on my strings like a collection of little puppets. They are so cute when they stamp their little feet!!!

However, I never talk about myself, except all the time, because I am not important at all, except that I really really am. I'm sure you can see the inherent contradictions of dualistic thought playing out across the landscape of the time/space continuum here.

So no, this thread is not about me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me.....

....not in any way whatsoever.
28-12-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm humbled by your intellectual prowess, oh puppet master.
How's that self fellatio taste? Brings all new meaning to the thread title.

Dumbass.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
28-12-2014, 08:51 AM
(28-12-2014 08:45 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 08:11 AM)kim Wrote:  Why such concern with rep, OP? Do you have an egotistical obsession with your self image?

Absolutely not.

For you see my child, I am His Glorious Flatulence Sri Baba Bozo, the founder of Bozoism the next great world (atheist) religion.

I am a great imaginary sage and I live with my many imaginary followers in our imaginary Gullible Gals Ashram, high in the mist covered peaks of the imaginary Mt. Felasco here in north Florida.

I dropped my egotistical obsession with my self image long long ago when I achieved the highly evolved state of Bozana, and became the most evolved, sage and important person in all of human history. Please write that down so you won't forget...

Most important person, in all of human history.

As a great Baba, I have amazing superpowers, such as for instance the ability to use typoholic mind control techniques to whip a busload of twenty something almost children up in to a hysterical quip happy frenzy. I only do this because they enjoy it so, and I enjoy seeing them dance on my strings like a collection of little puppets. They are so cute when they stamp their little feet!!!

However, I never talk about myself, except all the time, because I am not important at all, except that I really really am. I'm sure you can see the inherent contradictions of dualistic thought playing out across the landscape of the time/space continuum here.

So no, this thread is not about me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me.....

....not in any way whatsoever.

Protip: Being funny requires having the capacity for funny.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
28-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Who Do I Have To Beat?

Yourself. Frequently please. Maybe unto death. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-12-2014, 08:54 AM
(28-12-2014 08:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Who Do I Have To Beat?

Geez, Bucky.

And here I was at the start of the thread trying to be subtle with it...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2014, 08:58 AM
(28-12-2014 08:54 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 08:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Who Do I Have To Beat?

Geez, Bucky.

And here I was at the start of the thread trying to be subtle with it...

You'd first have to subtly show that being subtle would work for the Bozo question.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-12-2014, 11:38 AM
(25-12-2014 05:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Only person you have to beat it yourself.

He said "beat" not "beat off."
Get your mind out of the gutter!
28-12-2014, 12:00 PM
(28-12-2014 08:50 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm humbled by your intellectual prowess, oh puppet master.
How's that self fellatio taste? Brings all new meaning to the thread title.

Dumbass.

epic, I fall in love with you a little more each day Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post