Who Do I Have To Beat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Who Do I Have To Beat?
Keep on a-quippin guys, cause that's all ya got. Make the best of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 12:52 PM
(28-12-2014 12:46 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Keep on a-quippin guys, cause that's all ya got. Make the best of it.

tl;dr

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-12-2014, 01:23 PM
Well, at least there is a good side to this. I know a new word now.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
28-12-2014, 01:27 PM
(28-12-2014 12:46 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Keep on a-quippin guys, cause that's all ya got. Make the best of it.

Laughat Yeah, and all *you've* got is whining about it Smile Isn't this *fun* ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Crap, I just saw somebody with twice as many neg rep points as me. I guess becoming King Butthead is not going to be as easy as I hoped. Dang...
28-12-2014, 01:34 PM
(28-12-2014 11:38 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(25-12-2014 05:32 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Only person you have to beat it yourself.

He said "beat" not "beat off."
Get your mind out of the gutter!

Please don't project your vulgarity with my spelling error, sir. I'll have you know I insist on have a clean mind!

It's a bitch to get the soap in there, I'll tell you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2014, 01:39 PM
(28-12-2014 01:29 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Crap, I just saw somebody with twice as many neg rep points as me. I guess becoming King Butthead is not going to be as easy as I hoped. Dang...
You still have a long way to go, son. TrainWreck is and has been the King of Negative Reputation for some time now. He has more than five times your negative reputation. You are going to be his bitch until the day that you manage to surpass him. Bowing

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
28-12-2014, 01:41 PM
(28-12-2014 01:29 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Crap, I just saw somebody with twice as many neg rep points as me. I guess becoming King Butthead is not going to be as easy as I hoped. Dang...

For you, no problem at all.
28-12-2014, 01:43 PM

You can do it - I believe in you. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-12-2014, 01:44 PM
(28-12-2014 01:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
You still have a long way to go, son. TrainWreck is and has been the King of Negative Reputation for some time now. He has more than five times your negative reputation. You are going to be his bitch until the day that you manage to surpass him. Bowing

WeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat