Who Do I Have To Beat?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Who Do I Have To Beat?
(28-12-2014 01:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 11:38 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  He said "beat" not "beat off."
Get your mind out of the gutter!

Please don't project your vulgarity with my spelling error, sir. I'll have you know I insist on have a clean mind!

It's a bitch to get the soap in there, I'll tell you.
Actually I didn't notice the error...
And liquid soap through the nostril might work.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 02:00 PM
(28-12-2014 01:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You still have a long way to go, son. TrainWreck is and has been the King of Negative Reputation for some time now. He has more than five times your negative reputation. You are going to be his bitch until the day that you manage to surpass him. Bowing

DAMN! You just had to go and ruin my entire day, didn't you? :-)

Fuck, everybody was calling me a dick and I got all pumped up thinking I was gonna win this thing, but it turns out I'm a loser bitch...

TrainWreck, even his name sings the song of the Neg Rep King!
28-12-2014, 02:48 PM
(25-12-2014 05:30 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  It appears I'm a rising star in the unpopularity department, currently listed at -8.

Is that a good score, am I in the running to be Least Popular Poster Of The Year?

Or is it a pathetic score and I don't hold a candle to other more accomplished despicable posters with scores like -12,987??

I guess my question is, when can I start bragging about this? :-)

Well juding by your aforementioned rep and the behavior which no doubt is responsible for your reputation, you can start bragging whenever you feel like it. You don't seem the sort to value other opinions anyway, no need for our advice.

But you have a long way to go for most unpopular poster.

Also, who the fuck are you exactly?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-12-2014, 02:55 PM
(28-12-2014 02:48 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Also, who the fuck are you exactly?

I am exactly His Flatulence Sri Baba Bozo, the founder of Bozoism, the next great (atheist) world religion.
28-12-2014, 03:01 PM
(28-12-2014 02:55 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  

I am exactly His Flatulence Sri Baba Bozo, the founder of Bozoism, the next great (atheist) world religion.

I thought everything he said was a Bozoism.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-12-2014, 03:16 PM
(28-12-2014 02:55 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  

Yeah, you'll want to invest in a better tagline and tone down the theatrics if you want even the slightest hope of securing a legacy. Just read through the thread and I gotta say it was time poorly wasted. Admitting you are being a dick for the sake of being a dick is a poor way of obtaining your goals. If you're that committed to pissing people off that you wish to bask in eternal infamy you've already shot yourself in the foot. The most infamous trolls pissed people off by naturally coming across as condescending, presumptuous, and arrogant. Yours is a forced act and you are transparent about this fact. It's like watching a magician revealing how all his tricks are done BEFORE showing them.

[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Thank you for sharing the standard memorized adamant atheist tough guy stamping his little feet pose, I've never read anything like this before in all my life anywhere on the net, except for maybe a billion times.
28-12-2014, 08:18 PM
See I can't take you seriously because I know nothing you do is genuine.

Good luck kid, you'll need it at this point.

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
28-12-2014, 11:41 PM
(28-12-2014 05:50 PM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Thank you for sharing the standard memorized adamant atheist tough guy stamping his little feet pose, I've never read anything like this before in all my life anywhere on the net, except for maybe a billion times.
Says the dime a dozen internet pseudo-philosopher. Ha.

Nearly 300 posts in and you have yet to make a single post with anything even approaching a interesting or intellectual nature. Vapid pseudo-philosophical bore not withstanding obviously.

You know people might attempt to take your Middle School Philosophy class nonsense slightly seriously if you weren't such a boring cunt who tries, and fails, way too hard to be "witty". Why should we take you seriously when you don't take yourself seriously?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post