Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?
(16-07-2013 09:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh would you two quit beating around the bush already? Tongue

I thought chicks liked foreplay.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-07-2013, 09:13 PM
(16-07-2013 09:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh would you two quit beating around the bush already?

More reason for us to do this meet up so we can watch all the awkwardness between Ato, Hughsie, and Ferdi when they finally meet in real life.

Ato, Hughsie, Ferdi... and me:

BechasedBechasedChase Laughat

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
16-07-2013, 09:14 PM
(16-07-2013 09:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 09:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh would you two quit beating around the bush already? Tongue

I thought chicks liked foreplay.

I thought dudes did too. Drinking Beverage

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
16-07-2013, 09:20 PM
(16-07-2013 09:14 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 09:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I thought chicks liked foreplay.

I thought dudes did too. Drinking Beverage

I'm enjoying the show, she was the one complaining.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Man, it's hard to actually name names because I would hate to make people left out. Honestly I wish there were a meet I could make it to someday and meet a lot of you. Lots of wonderful people on this forum. I think it's safe to say we all have our quirks, but shit, so many awesome people here. It's one of the few forums I keep coming back to time and time again and feel ENGAGED, you know?

I think this forum is great. I could imagine sitting down, talking about the universe over a beer with a ton of the people in this forum. Wonderful community! So far the people that have me on facebook are the people I've talked to the most, and many of you helped me an awful lot through my depression swing. I can't thank this community enough.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
16-07-2013, 09:27 PM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 10:22 PM by Erxomai.)
Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?
(16-07-2013 09:00 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I'm not sure if everyone hates me or I'm just really good at remaining low key.

Hold your stones, I haven't had a chance to do my Canadian Collarbone of my TTA World Tour.

First it's straight north to meet Lucradis at the nearest Tim Hortons. Crossing over to the next province, it's a quick stop at LJ's to sample her cookies and get a free therapy session. Moving further east is Stark's farm of course. At this location will be held the first annual TTA Orgy and Baby BBQ. Hopefully all the wonderful TTA members will be there. (If you're not wonderful, well...exceptions can me made). While Canada I'd like to see the Troll of Justice, cljr (or is to cjlr? something like that), CTS, although I'm not sure why she thinks we'd drive each other crazy. Well, I'm sure I'd drive her crazy, but she would only drive me crazy...with desire! Evil_monster

There are other Canucks with whom I'd like to take off to the Great White North. All Canadians are nice. Michael Moore says so. If you're from north of the border and I didn't mention you it's because I'm too impaired to remember everyone.

But, before the end of my Maple Leaf tour, I want to meet up with Ghost and smugly make fun of everyone else. Tongue

ETA: Shit! When I did my New England tour I forgot to add Kid Charlie to my list, so as I leave the eastern end of Canuckland, I'll swing back down to beantown and toss down some single malt with my good bud.

ETA2: Dammit! I think kunoxy is from Canada. I definitely want to meet that cat!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-07-2013, 09:44 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Hmmmm tough question...

I guess the first would be germanyt... lol kidding. Been there, done that.

But for real...

Stark is probably my #1. There is just something with us that clicks. If we were gay, we would probably be gay for each other. Also, as soon as weed becomes legal, we're definitely going to have some fun.

Chas - despite what you heathens think, Chas and I actually do get along. There are 3 TTAers I talk to on the phone... Chas is one of them.

Hughsie - we naturally go together. I know hanging out with him would be cool. We've become good friends over the past couple of years.

A2 - he just facsinates me. Someone so young could be that grounded... that and he's easy to pick on... but he's a good sport.

FSM_scot and CTS - packaged deal here Smile but really. Two great people that I consider good friends.

Rev - over the past few weeks I've gotten to know him. He and I definitely get along well.

cjlr - same as Rev... yay for Skype.

Dark Light - is just a cool dude that clicks with me. We would have some fun.

Girly - holy crap hanging out with him would be a trip. Girly also "gets" me... maybe even more than I do. lol

Erxy - another one I've grown to love over the past couple of years. We've had our ups and downs, but Eric has been a good friend that I can trust.

Earmuffs - simple... he makes me laugh.

Bucky - because being with him instantly makes you smarter.

My three moms - Angie, momsurroundedbyboys, and Dom - they are all so sweet. And, I can tell they truly care for people's well being. I've definitely had my ups and downs with them, but that just like any mom. You can disagree with them... get mad... etc... but you can never hold a grudge, and you end up forgetting what the disagreement is about because their loving nature is what defines them.

Beardy - just an easy guy to talk to, and I think we could have some good conversations.

Cufflink - much like Bucky, I would just like to be in his presence to learn. An extreme wealth of knowledge.

Kidcharly - we go way back, and he would be another guy that I would just like to chill with, shoot the breeze, and have a beer with.

Logica Humano - it would be a fun conversation because we disagree SO much that we would end up just goofing off.

Noah - a lot like LH, but I don't think we would even attempt serious debate.

Tartarus Sauce - we've always gotten along, so I'm pretty sure our time together would flow naturally.

Near - I miss Near. We used to talk all the time on Skype. He and I get along well.

morondog and bemore - two guys that didn't agree with me, but made great steps to understand me and befriend me. I would have some good times with them.

lucradis - what can I say? I miss Lucas. Wish he was around more.

Seasbury - this is a guy I would actually like to talk theology with face to face.

Deepthought - one of the most genuine people on TTA. I would love to hang out with him.

LJ and Rora - the TTA girls that are beyond cool. I think them QC would get along.

Ferdy - like A2, an amazing teen far wiser that her age. I would love to have a sit down with her.

Free Thought - I always forget he's young. Regardless, I wouldn't mind heading to Australia just to get to hang out with him.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
17-07-2013, 09:10 AM
See! You are like my buddy. That's us exactly. We'll bring up subjects, disagree a bit, and drink beer haha.

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
17-07-2013, 02:04 PM
(17-07-2013 08:58 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hmmmm tough question...

I guess the first would be germanyt... lol kidding. Been there, done that.

But for real...

Stark is probably my #1. There is just something with us that clicks. If we were gay, we would probably be gay for each other. Also, as soon as weed becomes legal, we're definitely going to have some fun.

Chas - despite what you heathens think, Chas and I actually do get along. There are 3 TTAers I talk to on the phone... Chas is one of them.

Hughsie - we naturally go together. I know hanging out with him would be cool. We've become good friends over the past couple of years.

A2 - he just facsinates me. Someone so young could be that grounded... that and he's easy to pick on... but he's a good sport.

FSM_scot and CTS - packaged deal here Smile but really. Two great people that I consider good friends.

Rev - over the past few weeks I've gotten to know him. He and I definitely get along well.

cjlr - same as Rev... yay for Skype.

Dark Light - is just a cool dude that clicks with me. We would have some fun.

Girly - holy crap hanging out with him would be a trip. Girly also "gets" me... maybe even more than I do. lol

Erxy - another one I've grown to love over the past couple of years. We've had our ups and downs, but Eric has been a good friend that I can trust.

Earmuffs - simple... he makes me laugh.

Bucky - because being with him instantly makes you smarter.

My three moms - Angie, momsurroundedbyboys, and Dom - they are all so sweet. And, I can tell they truly care for people's well being. I've definitely had my ups and downs with them, but that just like any mom. You can disagree with them... get mad... etc... but you can never hold a grudge, and you end up forgetting what the disagreement is about because their loving nature is what defines them.

Beardy - just an easy guy to talk to, and I think we could have some good conversations.

Cufflink - much like Bucky, I would just like to be in his presence to learn. An extreme wealth of knowledge.

Kidcharly - we go way back, and he would be another guy that I would just like to chill with, shoot the breeze, and have a beer with.

Logica Humano - it would be a fun conversation because we disagree SO much that we would end up just goofing off.

Noah - a lot like LH, but I don't think we would even attempt serious debate.

Tartarus Sauce - we've always gotten along, so I'm pretty sure our time together would flow naturally.

Near - I miss Near. We used to talk all the time on Skype. He and I get along well.

morondog and bemore - two guys that didn't agree with me, but made great steps to understand me and befriend me. I would have some good times with them.

lucradis - what can I say? I miss Lucas. Wish he was around more.

Seasbury - this is a guy I would actually like to talk theology with face to face.

Deepthought - one of the most genuine people on TTA. I would love to hang out with him.

LJ and Rora - the TTA girls that are beyond cool. I think them QC would get along.

Ferdy - like A2, an amazing teen far wiser that her age. I would love to have a sit down with her.

Free Thought - I always forget he's young. Regardless, I wouldn't mind heading to Australia just to get to hang out with him.

You do know if you met up with us you'd have to bring your kids right ? It's not polite otherwise. That lil' yummy one should be just ripe will be super cute in a couple of years...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post