Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?
No love for Caveman yet?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 05:37 PM
(07-09-2013 12:57 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 11:22 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  This thread always makes me want to list a gazzilion-godzilla-billion worth of TTA members. but I never do because ya'll know me enough to know I'm all feelings-based and emotional and it pretty well kills me to think someone might feel left out or hurt that I didn't say their specific name, and if I even found out I'd feel bad- which is the opposite of what I'd like to feel. So, can you just imagine your name right here:

*your name*

*holds true only for regular posters, not creeper lurkers who creep- get some balls (or vagina)!

what about mark dreher? He is a regular poster...

I've not interacted with him really Consider I would consider some of the less appreciated though. In a public place. In broad daylight. With maybe 5 other friends.
07-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Well,if he can bring his petite god,i might consider meeting him hehe Evil_monster

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-09-2013, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 06:35 PM by DeepThought.)
(07-09-2013 04:04 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Visit me, man!

I'll visit as many people as possible. America has allot of land area. I'll have to plan it following a coastal path for the most part since most people live close to the sea.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
07-09-2013, 06:34 PM
(07-09-2013 04:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  One day, I will find you, and I will give you a gift of yet undetermined nature. Probably something relating to alcohol or monies...

We can share some drinks sometime. Shouldn't be too hard considering you are roughly 8 to 12hrs drive away. I'll probably be able to do that soon.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
07-09-2013, 08:28 PM
(07-09-2013 06:34 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 04:12 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  One day, I will find you, and I will give you a gift of yet undetermined nature. Probably something relating to alcohol or monies...

We can share some drinks sometime. Shouldn't be too hard considering you are roughly 8 to 12hrs drive away. I'll probably be able to do that soon.

Gimmie a couple of years... Need to be able to legally drink first.

Still thought; One day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-09-2013, 09:48 PM
I want to meet that kid with the Link avatar and signature. What was his name again?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
08-09-2013, 11:02 AM
(07-09-2013 09:48 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I want to meet that kid with the Link avatar and signature. What was his name again?

Eater of goldfish crackers. Consider
08-09-2013, 11:15 AM
(07-09-2013 09:48 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I want to meet that kid with the Link avatar and signature. What was his name again?

LegendofLink? Yeah everyone loves her.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-09-2013, 11:16 AM
(08-09-2013 11:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

LegendofLink? Yeah everyone loves her.

She doesn't have a link avatar Tongue