Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?
Careful what you ask for...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-07-2013, 09:54 PM
(15-07-2013 09:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 09:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hell, I'll try to name all of the people I want to meet and the reasons why.

Hughsie- He and I always bullshit on Skype, it would be amazing to meet him in real life and just talk. I like him a lot, and I think we would be great friends.

Stark Raving- I like him too, and I think it would be a real treat to meet the man who took this forum and made it one of my favorite places to log on to.

Ferdinand- She is amazing, funny, and very Alabama-ish. I would love to meet and see Alabama with her as my tour-guide.

Vosur- My first ever TTA-Skype friend. He was a real blast to talk to, and I think it would be awesome to hang out with him one day. Plus, he can show me how effecient he is and maybe win a contest of effeciency with me.

LadyJane- She is really nice and understanding, I would love to go over, have a meal and just chat. Plus, I gotta visit my forum-mom.

Momsurroundedbyboys- Easily one of my "recent" users. For the same reasons as LadyJane, I think it would be nice to visit, say hello to the boys she is surrounded by and say "Shoo fly" at every troll that passes on the forum in real life.

HobbitGirl amd Near- I want to visit them because they are one of the most caring couples I know and they will get me a library card. Tongue

Free Thought- I would love to visit Matt just because he is one of the only teens here that I can relate to on multiple levels. He might not like me too much to allow it though, but that's cool.

Kingschosen- I would love to visit Kingsy for two reasons, I want to discuss and talk about his religion face to face because I want to really understand, and because I want to meet his wife experience the real cajun cooking and the daily life of a resident Calvinist.

Dark Light- I am a curious motherfucker and he is one of my favorite members.

Misanthropik(and peanut Smile )- I want to see if any of my expectations of him really match up to reality. Plus, I wanna see how things with Peanut are doing.

Chas- Because that motherfucker is awesome.

Kim- Because she is a breath of fresh air.

Aurora- Easily one of the top of my favorite members. Plus, her son needs to sack the fuck up and make a meal for her and me. Tongue

GirlyMan- I need to give him his T-shirt.

Buckyball- Bucky was the first one to PM me, and I want to know how he is catching on in his life and see where I can get that knowledge in his head.

Anjele- Even though she might not like me as much anymore, I would love to just simply stay a day and talk.

Dom- Another breath of fresh air.

Cjlr- I would love to have a bear in the pub (is that what Canuks say nowadays?) with him.

Cheapthrillseaker- one of the best posters who can be serious and funny. I would love to joke and get a tour of the Great White North.

Earmuffs- Motherfucker hooked me up with my girlfriend.

DLJ- I want him to mentor me in the ways of 'TTAs James Bond' and live in Singapore.

Logisch- I wanna fly. With him.

DeepThought- because I am interested in how deeply he thinks.

NoahsFarce- I need him to teach me those Asian moves (Its OK, I'm Asian, I can say shit like that,) Tongue

HoC- Because I want to by him this amazing cut-out of Gwyneth Paltrow.

Revanant- I want to catch a bear with him.

Logica Humano- Because I want to see how his life in Germany (orwhateverthefuckitisnow) is going.

bemore- I want to know about his conspiracy theories.

Full Circle- I want to vacation with him in the Keys.

Tartarus Sauce- so I can personally argue with him on how dogs are better than cats.

Cufflink- Because he is one awesome motherfucker.

Phaedrus- I wanna shoot guns with the man.

TheBeardedDude- I want to attend his class.

Mark Fulton- I want to discuss and talk to him face to face about his book and buy a signed copy of it from him personally. And I want to get a check up done.

FSM_Scot- Because I want to know what he will do to my sheep. Tongue

Hopefully I caught everybody. Probably not, and I will do a check and see if there was anyone special in my heart that I missed.

Holy shit A2! I made a thread about who you'd like to meet, and the only person's list I made is the person that listed everybody Laugh out load Tongue

I didn't make a list of everybody, I just made a list of those I would like to visit. There are some key people I didn't mention.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
15-07-2013, 09:55 PM
(15-07-2013 09:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Careful what you ask for...

Good point! Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
15-07-2013, 09:56 PM
(15-07-2013 09:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Cjlr- I would love to have a bear in the pub (is that what Canuks say nowadays?) with him.

The fun part about this part of the world is that there's a non-zero chance of there actually being a bear involved.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-07-2013, 09:57 PM
(15-07-2013 09:50 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Oh shit, you're Asian?

Normally I'm not the "Asian pride fuck yea" type, but I am when it comes to unbelief. Just so cool to meet fellow Asian non-believers.

I have Chinese ancestry, my mother is Russian, my father is Indian.

Is that Asian enough?

15-07-2013, 09:58 PM
(15-07-2013 09:54 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  ... and we could be beer snobs together and be all judgmental towards others' beers.

Oh, I could so be in on that.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
15-07-2013, 09:58 PM
(15-07-2013 09:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 09:50 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Oh shit, you're Asian?

Normally I'm not the "Asian pride fuck yea" type, but I am when it comes to unbelief. Just so cool to meet fellow Asian non-believers.

I have Chinese ancestry, my mother is Russian, my father is Indian.

Is that Asian enough?

Minus the Russian part, certainly!

Fun fact, Bruce Lee was part German. His mom's dad was half.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
15-07-2013, 10:01 PM
(15-07-2013 09:58 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 09:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have Chinese ancestry, my mother is Russian, my father is Indian.

Is that Asian enough?

Minus the Russian part, certainly!

Fun fact, Bruce Lee was part German. His mom's dad was half.

My mom was from the Asia part of Russia Tongue.

15-07-2013, 10:05 PM
(15-07-2013 10:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My mom was from the Asia part of Russia Tongue.

I was gonna say, it's a good quarter of Russia's population that's in Asia, and a large majority of that are actual Russians.

(I'm assuming if you were, like, Buryat or some weird thing you'd've just said that)

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-07-2013, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2013 10:12 PM by Atothetheist.)
Goddamn it, I forgot to mention Erxomai.

Erxomai- because I wanna see him preach the God Delusion and eat a baby.

NoahsFarce Wrote:Ato to confirm his age

You ass-hat. I bet that's the only reason!