Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2013, 11:29 PM
All right, up next on my list, for those of you scoring at home, I do not list an individual but a group. Mostly because I would not want to be alone with any of them. Confused

HoC...he and I meet up for the pre-party to partake of some black gungy. Duly prepared, we take a cab to Chas' house, Johnny and I will tell a few fawrt jokes, tour the orchard and pop a few rounds into some targets with pictures of our favorite theists. Now it's time to have Chas drive us to the downtown hotel that GirlyBob is staying at for the weekend. We belly up to a corner bar and Manly is sitting alone at a corner booth, nursing a gin & tonic and keeping an eye on things to make sure Girly doesn't whip out the fundoshi. A gathering of the first buds that I met and fell in love with when I first joined TTA. No homo. Okay maybe a little cuz I'm already at the pre-pre-party warm-up!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2013, 11:30 PM
(15-07-2013 11:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(15-07-2013 11:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  All right, I would next to meet A2. We'd get some fireworks and blow shit up together. Heart

Ha ha. This makes me think the OP should have asked 'Who would you meet... And what would you do?' Big Grin

First, we'd meet in a room with fluffy cotton candy lined walls and sparkly floors. We'd jump through sprinklers giggling then laughing. We'd quench our worked-up thirst with beer or ginger beer for the non-alcholics. We'd skip outside to a roller coaster and curl our toes in delight (even the webbed kind). Then we'd take photos at the photo booth kiosk for memories. We'd roll down a hill and dance the night away under the stars/make-shift outdoor dance floor.

Now picture doing this with muffs. I laugh harder.

Apart from the first three lines and the curling of the toes, this made me very happy. Hug

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-07-2013, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 02:29 AM by Filox.)
RE: Who From the Forum Would You Most Like to Meet?
I see... Fine.

I revoke my all-around TTA invitation to come and visit me. The only one that can still come is earmuffs, because I promised him that. The rest of you can suck it and go visit your friends from your lists.

Now please, continue...

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
16-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Can't even begin to pick people...there are just too many....

Probably the best answer is all of you, because you've all touched my life in the most amazing of ways.

I'm such a chicken shit...I know.

(including but not limited to Filox)

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Anyone who will put out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post
16-07-2013, 01:38 AM
(16-07-2013 01:33 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Anyone who will put out.

Interesting...

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-07-2013, 01:43 AM
(16-07-2013 12:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can't even begin to pick people...there are just too many....

Probably the best answer is all of you, because you've all touched my life in the most amazing of ways.

No, no, no... Don't start including me in your lists now, it is over, I waited for 8 fucking pages and no one wants to meet me. Well, fine, but don't go brownnosing your way back. I rest my case.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
16-07-2013, 01:44 AM
(16-07-2013 01:43 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 12:54 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can't even begin to pick people...there are just too many....

No, no, no... Don't start including me in your lists now, it is over, I waited for 8 fucking pages and no one wants to meet me. Well, fine, but don't go brownnosing your way back. I rest my case.

Big Grin

SHIT!

I forgot about you!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Hahahaha, just like I thought, everyone will remember me now. Too late bitches, you were suppose to remember BEFORE I reminded you. It's just like your wifes anniversary, if she had to remind you, you are fucked.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
16-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Kinda global road trip for me...

It'd be like Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, but I'd most like to meet Girly, Erx and HoC.

Once I'd woken up, found my shoes, removed the hookers body and spent a week in rehab/counselling, I'd go to Oz and see DT, Mark Fulton and all the other Freethinkers in Austrailia...great weather, great people.

Then back thru Asia, seeing DLJ and then home Smile

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
[+] 2 users Like Shannow's post