Who Is the Most Appropriately-Rated Forum Member?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Who Is the Most Appropriately-Rated Forum Member?
(04-12-2014 07:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 05:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ...

The "poofs" ?
Who you callin' a "poof" ?

You!

Watcha gonna do 'bout it?

Cool

I'm so gonna burn your embassy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-12-2014, 10:58 PM
(05-12-2014 06:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 07:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You!

Watcha gonna do 'bout it?

Cool

I'm so gonna burn your embassy.

... Or decorate it with pink frills & glitter...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-12-2014, 11:15 PM
(05-12-2014 10:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 06:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm so gonna burn your embassy.

... Or decorate it with pink frills & glitter...

Umm, maybe not. My "friend" is a NCAA soccer champ, and his friends are marines, and my best friend is a fighter pilot. We aren't your typical faggots. One of the most annoying things about being gay is the stereotypes. (Not ragging on you, just setting things straight for the general board).
Sorry ... I'm a grouch ... finals coming up. I can't imagine how nice it must be to be DONE with school. I used to love it. Now I have better things to do. Gasp

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
05-12-2014, 11:27 PM
(05-12-2014 11:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 10:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Or decorate it with pink frills & glitter...

Umm, maybe not. My "friend" is a NCAA soccer champ, and his friends are marines, and my best friend is a fighter pilot. We aren't your typical faggots. One of the most annoying things about being gay is the stereotypes. (Not ragging on you, just setting things straight for the general board).
Sorry ... I'm a grouch ... finals coming up. I can't imagine how nice it must be to be DONE with school. I used to love it. Now I have better things to do. Gasp

I'm not gay, but you should see what I just put in the shout box lol
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-12-2014, 12:20 AM
(05-12-2014 11:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(05-12-2014 11:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Umm, maybe not. My "friend" is a NCAA soccer champ, and his friends are marines, and my best friend is a fighter pilot. We aren't your typical faggots. One of the most annoying things about being gay is the stereotypes. (Not ragging on you, just setting things straight for the general board).

I'm not gay, but you should see what I just put in the shout box lol

I will report you. (Meet me in the principal's office). No

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-12-2014, 12:30 AM
(05-12-2014 10:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... Or decorate it with pink frills & glitter...

Is it okay if I told you that I thought all gay men were men so addicted to testosterone and manliness that they would have sex with other men because woman where not manly enough?

Beat_stick

Okay I will shut itTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
06-12-2014, 01:47 AM

Your rant made me think of the movie Friends with Benefits. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
06-12-2014, 03:18 AM

Je sais mon ami Big Grin I just like to play with my dick stereotypes... Most of the gay people I've ever met don't come across all lispy and whatnot... though interestingly enough in SA a lot of older gay people do do that - it's from the 80s or so when you could go to jail for being gay, so they developed a set of signals that people could recognize but that you couldn't really arrest someone for.

Good luck for finals Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-12-2014, 07:36 AM
Quote:I'm not gay

You break my heart Pablo.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
06-12-2014, 08:08 AM
(05-12-2014 11:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Umm, maybe not. My "friend" is a NCAA soccer champ, and his friends are marines, and my best friend is a fighter pilot. We aren't your typical faggots. One of the most annoying things about being gay is the stereotypes. (Not ragging on you, just setting things straight for the general board).

Like shopping for some fabulous shoes? Girl_nails

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post