Who Is the Most Under-Rated Forum Member?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: Who Is the Most Under-Rated Forum Member?
(21-09-2013 10:45 AM)absols Wrote:  under stand first in form then later could the substance appear, i mean it in general

when obvious disrespect to another expression right is obvious, wat to expect in truth, so objective clarity of these ends is more obvious

it is not about me ever, that is how im in a situation that cant b more individualist so like anyone luck

stop meaning to abuse the force knowledge of a certain time

or dont stop, and assume ur truth

You insult other people constantly.

Do you think that is productive?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 11:09 AM
(21-09-2013 09:45 AM)absols Wrote:  u dont decide others means moron, who do u think u r by speaking instead of anonymous people that come to the site, while not understanding cant b the reason of bad reputation

It's not just that a lot of posts can't be understood because of the English (or lack thereof), it's that the words that do make sense are hostile. I for one don't come here to be verbally abused...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-09-2013, 04:29 PM
(21-09-2013 11:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 09:45 AM)absols Wrote:  u dont decide others means moron, who do u think u r by speaking instead of anonymous people that come to the site, while not understanding cant b the reason of bad reputation

It's not just that a lot of posts can't be understood because of the English (or lack thereof), it's that the words that do make sense are hostile. I for one don't come here to be verbally abused...

Where do you go to be verbally abused? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 06:17 PM
(21-09-2013 04:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 11:09 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's not just that a lot of posts can't be understood because of the English (or lack thereof), it's that the words that do make sense are hostile. I for one don't come here to be verbally abused...

Where do you go to be verbally abused? Consider

The monkey exhibition at the zoo...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-09-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 06:37 PM by absols.)
how originally spiritual.. very clever indeed ... monckey and zoo waoo how did u found that
everyone should bow down to, since apparantly with all those years all god doesnt have another spiritual image then this about living beings
wait..haha exhibition is very smart too ...wat a deep one
21-09-2013, 07:07 PM
(21-09-2013 06:26 PM)absols Wrote:  how originally spiritual.. very clever indeed ... monckey and zoo waoo how did u found that
everyone should bow down to, since apparantly with all those years all god doesnt have another spiritual image then this about living beings

Asshole, you don't learn.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-09-2013, 07:35 PM
One or two over Girlie should really be under him!Bowing
22-09-2013, 01:37 AM
(21-09-2013 07:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 06:26 PM)absols Wrote:  how originally spiritual.. very clever indeed ... monckey and zoo waoo how did u found that

Asshole, you don't learn.

ooohhh so u invent being for teaching animals instead of let them play in the backyard of the zoo...of course u r known for ur deep love to animals...i bet u couldnt mean to learn anything if jesus didnt provide the absolute love to the animal u r... yea sure i see ...very intersting ur stories and u in garbage bins...wait u love fire as a an evolved dreaming animal ... stay still jesus is here he loves u...forever..forever
22-09-2013, 03:24 AM
How wonderfully rare. Dom called someone an asshole. Now she, she is underrated Big Grin Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
22-09-2013, 04:31 AM
None of you are underrated, you have been rated just as much as people have intended to...

Smile

But some of you are overrated... Attention whores.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post