(29-04-2014 11:11 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  I just realized i forgot a few names:
hughsie
ferdinand
vosur
elk
TSG
paleo
cljr

it would be certainly interesting if everyone was in the call at the same time,it would be the best comedy/drama show i've ever listened to(also the first)

Seth: Alright, let's here some opinions of a new handful of members.
Hughsie: I like chicken and all I do is touch myself to the thoughts of hatred I have for Americans
Ferdinand: Get the fuck out of here holy shit fat brit you are totally not a bae yolo 420 swag turn up
Vosur: Brit is supposed to have a capital "B." You may have spoken that, but I'm going to correct you verbally anyways just so you know.
Elk: [drums dramatically and metal screams] ATHEEEEISSSSM METTAAAL ROCK AND ROLLLL
TSG: hehe elk u r so funneh lmao legend of zelda lmao
Paleo: what is even going on is that a bird wow animals wow I'm black
Cjlr: [recites the dictionary] ... [recites the dictionary again in French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Arabic]

I would not say I am black. I would say I am a sexy chocolate chip.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
07-05-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Who Should Be a Guest on TTA?
(07-05-2014 04:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-04-2014 11:11 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  I just realized i forgot a few names:
hughsie
ferdinand
vosur
elk
TSG
paleo
cljr

it would be certainly interesting if everyone was in the call at the same time,it would be the best comedy/drama show i've ever listened to(also the first)

Seth: Alright, let's here some opinions of a new handful of members.
Hughsie: I like chicken and all I do is touch myself to the thoughts of hatred I have for Americans
Ferdinand: Get the fuck out of here holy shit fat brit you are totally not a bae yolo 420 swag turn up
Vosur: Brit is supposed to have a capital "B." You may have spoken that, but I'm going to correct you verbally anyways just so you know.
Elk: [drums dramatically and metal screams] ATHEEEEISSSSM METTAAAL ROCK AND ROLLLL
Cjlr: [recites the dictionary] ... [recites the dictionary again in French, Spanish, German, Chinese and Arabic]

But of course. And who wouldn't want to listen to that, I ask you?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
07-05-2014, 05:43 PM
(07-05-2014 05:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 04:52 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Seth: Alright, let's here some opinions of a new handful of members.

But of course. And who wouldn't want to listen to that, I ask you?

You can only do it if you sound like morgan freeman.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
07-05-2014, 06:19 PM
(07-05-2014 05:43 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 05:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  But of course. And who wouldn't want to listen to that, I ask you?

You can only do it if you sound like morgan freeman.

I don't have a drawl, I speak Canadian.

... this is my signature!
07-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Seriously, would any of you condone actually putting me and Ferdy on the same podcast?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-05-2014, 06:22 PM
(07-05-2014 06:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Seriously, would any of you condone actually putting me and Ferdy on the same podcast?

I approve, just to hear what would happen.

07-05-2014, 06:25 PM
(07-05-2014 06:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I approve, just to hear what would happen.

Ferdy calling me a fat faggot bitch, and me calling her a inbred down-syndrome dyke would be the most likely outcome. Yes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-05-2014, 06:26 PM
(07-05-2014 06:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 06:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Seriously, would any of you condone actually putting me and Ferdy on the same podcast?

I approve, just to hear what would happen.

You have yet to even Skype with us, my friend.. Shy

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
07-05-2014, 06:39 PM
(07-05-2014 06:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 06:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I approve, just to hear what would happen.

You have yet to even Skype with us, my friend.. Shy

Then one of these days I must see. I will sit back with a bag of lamb cubes.

08-05-2014, 01:42 AM
(07-05-2014 06:39 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 06:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You have yet to even Skype with us, my friend.. Shy

Then one of these days I must see. I will sit back with a bag of lamb cubes.

Make sure your brother isn't raging on background as last time; it was impossible to hear anything.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post