Who Wants to Play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 01:41 PM
Who Wants to Play
Okay, a few of you may recall me mentioning a football forum that I've participated on for many years. Normally religion is a no no topic for discussion and there are a lot of pompous dildos that need a good schooling on the truth. Today a discussion about Lent was brought up and the moderators let it go until they agreed to pin it and let us have religious debate throughout the offseason. I would really like some of you pros here to jump in and show them what real knowledge in theism looks like. I'll attach the link.

rivals.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Who Wants to Play
Sorry. I can't oblige your request.

You believe in the wrong kind of football.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Ugh I can't stand soccer. But don't let differences with each other come between our differences with others. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
18-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Also, free cookie to whomever can figure out which screen name is me.
18-02-2015, 02:50 PM
(18-02-2015 02:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Also, free cookie to whomever can figure out which screen name is me.

That's obvious. You're the one who wrote "To remind us of what Jesus gave up, and suffered through, because of his love for us." ... going for sarcasm.

Or maybe you're the only one who demonstrates any form or articulate-osity... bcsooner?

18-02-2015, 02:54 PM
(18-02-2015 02:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 02:27 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Also, free cookie to whomever can figure out which screen name is me.

That's obvious. You're the one who wrote "To remind us of what Jesus gave up, and suffered through, because of his love for us." ... going for sarcasm.

Or maybe you're the only one who demonstrates any form or articulate-osity... bcsooner?

That would be me. I'll need your mailing address to send you that cookie.

Seriously though, I think I'm holding my own okay but I'm getting attacked from all angles. That's why I wanted somebody with more experience to jump in with me.
18-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Don't forget to remind them that the bible is the claim ... not the evidence.

And yes... you're doing fine.

Keep it focused on 'faith' as a unreliable method of determining what is true.

18-02-2015, 03:26 PM
(18-02-2015 03:04 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Don't forget to remind them that the bible is the claim ... not the evidence.

And yes... you're doing fine.

Keep it focused on 'faith' as a unreliable method of determining what is true.

Thanks. Even if you're not going to jump in, I'll take all the pointers you got.

I'm basically reverse trolling myself with these people. It's basically like what happens to the visiting theist here.
18-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Love your sig:

Current Ignore List: Ted Haggard. Ken Ham. Joel Osteen. Sye Ten Bruggencate. God.

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-02-2015, 03:57 PM
(18-02-2015 03:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Love your sig:

Current Ignore List: Ted Haggard. Ken Ham. Joel Osteen. Sye Ten Bruggencate. God.

Laugh out load

I did that because some dipshit on my home board placed me on ignore, than went an added to his signature "Current Ignore List: bcsoonerfan".

So are you going to make a handle and jump in?