Who Wants to Play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Who Wants to Play
"Whether you believe or dont, Jesus' words are words to live by. Very profound, and teaches peace"

Erm... what was that bit about bringing a sword? Turning family members against each other? Leaving your dead unburied.

Yeah, nice chap that Jesus fella.

Best thing Jesus never said (added by an unknown monk centuries later) was that stuff about casting the first stone. Brilliant! But not Jesus.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2015, 04:36 PM
(18-02-2015 04:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  "Whether you believe or dont, Jesus' words are words to live by. Very profound, and teaches peace"

Erm... what was that bit about bringing a sword? Turning family members against each other? Leaving your dead unburied.

Yeah, nice chap that Jesus fella.

Best thing Jesus never said (added by an unknown monk centuries later) was that stuff about casting the first stone. Brilliant! But not Jesus.

The guy that posted that, Hawkitt, is the biggest attention whore I've seen on a message board in a decade. He has amassed over 50k posts on that board in roughly 3 years; maybe less. I wouldn't be shocked if he were one of our resident theist dipshit trolls here in the past. I'm genuinely tempted to invite him to sign up here and take his best shot.
18-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Bought to call it quits for a bit. Still waiting for someone to jump in.

Come on people!!!
18-02-2015, 06:40 PM
For anybody who does jump in, the rules are basically no swearing or personal attacks.
19-02-2015, 02:31 PM
I'm bumping this...in disappointment.
19-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Just had a poster tell me there was evidence for a soul but he didn't want to provide it because I wouldn't believe him regardless of what was proven.
19-02-2015, 04:05 PM
From my experience, all that is described is Not worthy of time or discussion. I've been on sports forums sections that have some off-topic corners before and generally you find the stanchest of idea defenders in all areas in other realms in them.

If there is a christian person showing signs of questioning and deliberately asking questions with honest intent; I've spoken to them in threads to engage but I've seen some paint themselves in such idiotic ways and seen some world beaters who if they can't find their point in answersingenesis will just resort to the old fallacy tree or say nothing but "whatever" and such.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-02-2015, 04:15 PM
(19-02-2015 04:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  From my experience, all that is described is Not worthy of time or discussion. I've been on sports forums sections that have some off-topic corners before and generally you find the stanchest of idea defenders in all areas in other realms in them.

If there is a christian person showing signs of questioning and deliberately asking questions with honest intent; I've spoken to them in threads to engage but I've seen some paint themselves in such idiotic ways and seen some world beaters who if they can't find their point in answersingenesis will just resort to the old fallacy tree or say nothing but "whatever" and such.

Clyde,

I honestly shared this because I know a few on here have expressed interest in debating with theists but in an attempt to do so, had to always venture into a forum designed specifically for theists. Those attempts were always met with quick bans from apologists unwilling to listen to different opinions.

This thread specifically set aside for the topic of religion, is more like a neutral sight matchup. At this point I'm not expecting anyone to join in, but I'm intending to keep this thread alive so I can get insight from other posters here if I happen to get cornered by these dirty thumpers.