Who all is here from the Amazon Forums?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2017, 08:07 AM
RE: Who all is here from the Amazon Forums?
(24-05-2017 07:55 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 06:38 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Ah, another familiar name. This is a better home.

Hi Mary, yes it certainly seems to be. Although I admit to getting a certain perverse pleasure from correcting some of the more "challenged" theists that were on Amazon. That particular conflict appears to be missing here, or perhaps i just haven't found it yet Laugh out load

Not to worry, you'll find it. There is a never ending supply. Currently, maybe try Tomasia?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
24-05-2017, 05:40 PM
(24-05-2017 07:53 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 03:57 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > I'm one of those who got the bum's rush for quoting passages from Dawkins and the Bible. My user name here is the same. Smile

Hi Gwaith! I'll look forward to your signature sarcastic "Yeah, and I'm Isildur" when some theist says something impossible.

> That's actually a line from Arwen's Journey, one of my Middle Earth stories. I posted an excerpt featuring those words on Amazon, as you might recall. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
24-05-2017, 07:16 PM
(23-05-2017 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 08:30 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  I did subscribe, but as I say there, no selfies here.

You skeered?

Nah, lack the equipment.
24-05-2017, 07:19 PM
(23-05-2017 09:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 09:09 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You skeered?

Leave them alone if they don't want to do a selfie Tongue Plus Mary isn't skeered, she's hilarious! You should check out her posts in my Things Not to Say During Sex thread.

*Shameless plug for my own thread Big Grin Laugh out load

Thank you! That's been a fun thread, btw.
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
24-05-2017, 07:22 PM
Who all is here from the Amazon Forums?
(24-05-2017 07:19 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 09:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Leave them alone if they don't want to do a selfie Tongue Plus Mary isn't skeered, she's hilarious! You should check out her posts in my Things Not to Say During Sex thread.

*Shameless plug for my own thread Big Grin Laugh out load

Thank you! That's been a fun thread, btw.

I see where I stand with you.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
24-05-2017, 07:25 PM
(24-05-2017 07:55 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 06:38 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Ah, another familiar name. This is a better home.

Hi Mary, yes it certainly seems to be. Although I admit to getting a certain perverse pleasure from correcting some of the more "challenged" theists that were on Amazon. That particular conflict appears to be missing here, or perhaps i just haven't found it yet Laugh out load

I enjoy using "Saint" as a chew toy, but that's about all I'm getting out that place now.
24-05-2017, 07:31 PM
(24-05-2017 07:22 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 07:19 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Thank you! That's been a fun thread, btw.

I see where I stand with you.

Now, now. You've yet to lose any standing with me.
25-05-2017, 04:09 PM
(24-05-2017 07:55 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  Although I admit to getting a certain perverse pleasure from correcting some of the more "challenged" theists that were on Amazon. That particular conflict appears to be missing here, or perhaps i just haven't found it yet Laugh out load

Y'know, even though I played with the Amazon trolls a lot, having been in TTA for a few months has made me realize that I was getting REALLY tired of the same-old same-old from the same predictable vitriolic theist loons with the rotating handles.
That's one reason I used to duck out for months at a time, to kinda delouse. Wink

Been way more interesting over here.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 4 users Like Dr H's post
26-05-2017, 08:12 AM
(25-05-2017 04:09 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 07:55 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  Although I admit to getting a certain perverse pleasure from correcting some of the more "challenged" theists that were on Amazon. That particular conflict appears to be missing here, or perhaps i just haven't found it yet Laugh out load

Y'know, even though I played with the Amazon trolls a lot, having been in TTA for a few months has made me realize that I was getting REALLY tired of the same-old same-old from the same predictable vitriolic theist loons with the rotating handles.
That's one reason I used to duck out for months at a time, to kinda delouse. Wink

Been way more interesting over here.

> Now that you mention it, I was of a similar mind. It was fun powning creationists like Ben West and a Flat-Earther whose name I can no longer recall, but I finally realized I had gone the full circle and was refuting the same ridiculous claims again. It was kind of an anticlimax when I got kicked out of the Amazon forums. You're right. It's more interesting here. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post