Who are the Reptilians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Who are the Reptilians?
Reptilians were the Anunnaki who have visited the earth thousands years ago. This serpent race has ruled the humans and created many civilizations. The effects of this race which came from the planet Nibiru and historically called as fallen angels or the sons of the gods can be seen even today.

In Egypt, for instance" these reptilians are mostly known as "Ra" or "Osiris". The famous concept "all seeing eye" derives from Egypt. In Maya its name became as "Quetzalcoatl" or "serpent of wisdom". In China (dragons) and Greek mythology the signals of serpent gods can also be seen.

Actually, the reptilian god mentioned above in different civilization was not a single entity, instead they were a group consisted of hundreds officers and workers whose aim was to obtain gold for their damaged atmosphere of the planet Nibiru. The thing is when their mission completed some of them decided to stay and help in the advancing of the homo sapiens which they created by genetic engineering for thier mining works. Many struggles and war had happened between them because some of them did not want to deal with the earth anymore. They thought the human sapiens to be wild and backward entities and tried to terminate them totally before leaving to their own planet. On the other hand, the part of this group who were on the sides of the humans decided to protect them from thier counterparts and they enlightened the human beings.

David Icke also specifies the connection between the reptiles and today's famous royal families. He claims that the reptilians still prepare and function the worldwide conspiracies.

Ancient Aliens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: Who are the Reptilians?
Hobo

[Image: 2uz5hlk.gif]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 8 users Like Slowminded's post
07-12-2013, 10:42 AM
Cool story , bro.

Doesn't even need more dragons. Drinking Beverage

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 10 users Like evenheathen's post
07-12-2013, 10:49 AM
(07-12-2013 10:42 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Cool story , bro.

Yeah, this is the first story ever that actually needs less dragons.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 6 users Like Slowminded's post
07-12-2013, 10:52 AM
(07-12-2013 07:53 AM)sumeria Wrote:  Reptilians were the Anunnaki who have visited the earth thousands years ago. This serpent race has ruled the humans and created many civilizations. The effects of this race which came from the planet Nibiru and historically called as fallen angels or the sons of the gods can be seen even today.

In Egypt, for instance" these reptilians are mostly known as "Ra" or "Osiris". The famous concept "all seeing eye" derives from Egypt. In Maya its name became as "Quetzalcoatl" or "serpent of wisdom". In China (dragons) and Greek mythology the signals of serpent gods can also be seen.

Actually, the reptilian god mentioned above in different civilization was not a single entity, instead they were a group consisted of hundreds officers and workers whose aim was to obtain gold for their damaged atmosphere of the planet Nibiru. The thing is when their mission completed some of them decided to stay and help in the advancing of the homo sapiens which they created by genetic engineering for thier mining works. Many struggles and war had happened between them because some of them did not want to deal with the earth anymore. They thought the human sapiens to be wild and backward entities and tried to terminate them totally before leaving to their own planet. On the other hand, the part of this group who were on the sides of the humans decided to protect them from thier counterparts and they enlightened the human beings.

David Icke also specifies the connection between the reptiles and today's famous royal families. He claims that the reptilians still prepare and function the worldwide conspiracies.

Originality: 3/10. Rehashing mad ol' Icke.
Conviction: 7/10. Not particularly strident, but anyone who bothers to register and post that more or less straightfaced is probably drinking the kool-aid.
Accuracy: 1/10. Quetzelcoatl is a Nahuatl name; it is to extend far too much credit to say you may have been thinking of Kukulkan or Ququmatz. Also, in the last century nearly all royals have married commoners. By definition the big things are wrong, but it's more fun to make the effort to get the little things right.
Insanity: 9/10. Self-evident.

Overall 7/10. Competent first entry; would troll again.

... this is my signature!
[+] 10 users Like cjlr's post
07-12-2013, 11:03 AM
(07-12-2013 10:42 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Cool story , bro.

It might not need more dragons, but it does need more...

[Image: 790_v.jpg]

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
07-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Well, now that we have such information I'm sure this will be of some benefit. Dodgy

I just keep reminding myself this is the Skepticism, Pseudoscience, and Conspiracy Theories forum. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
07-12-2013, 12:35 PM
A friend of mine's sister believe in them, ...and tall blond aliens, and half human half dolphin people, and "sea gates" kind of like star gates from the TV show, but in the sea, orbs, penguin power (<-- seriously), and a bunch of other crap...

We fought a lot.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
07-12-2013, 12:46 PM
So that's how come the snake in paradise could talk! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm totally a reptilian. Some genetic experiment gone horribly right with a grizzly bear and a snake. I burrow underground, hibernate and erupt from the ground to prey on horses and other large game.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell