Who are the Reptilians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Who are the Reptilians?
Just imagine if the people who came up with things like this spent an equivalent amount of time on something worthwhile. We would already have hover boards and and ftl travel. :/

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Cephalotus's post
07-12-2013, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 02:49 PM by kim.)
(07-12-2013 02:01 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'm totally a reptilian. Some genetic experiment gone horribly right with a grizzly bear and a snake. I burrow underground, hibernate and erupt from the ground to prey on horses and other large game.

How would your body be: would you have a wooly body, like a grizzly or an armor of scales? Would you be long and thin with no appendages or a large four pawed mass weighing over a ton?
Consider
I want to imagine a long, sort of snake shaped creature with very short, meaty legs, massive paws, and very very wooly ... a sort of very hairy Komodo Dragon. Shy

[Image: Dragon-Komodo-Komodo-Indo-AR-535.jpg]
They are quite the carnivore...
[Image: komodo-dragon.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-12-2013, 02:34 PM
(07-12-2013 11:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Well, now that we have such information I'm sure this will be of some benefit. Dodgy

It should be taught in Murikan schools. I don't see any plausible alternative.

Drinking Beverage

07-12-2013, 02:48 PM
(07-12-2013 02:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 11:12 AM)kim Wrote:  Well, now that we have such information I'm sure this will be of some benefit. Dodgy

It should be taught in Murikan schools.
Drinking Beverage

Confused For all I know, maybe it is taught in schools!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-12-2013, 03:19 PM
So THAT explains the Royal Family!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
07-12-2013, 03:30 PM
(07-12-2013 02:19 PM)kim Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 02:01 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I'm totally a reptilian. Some genetic experiment gone horribly right with a grizzly bear and a snake. I burrow underground, hibernate and erupt from the ground to prey on horses and other large game.

How would your body be: would you have a wooly body, like a grizzly or an armor of scales? Would you be long and thin with no appendages or a large four pawed mass weighing over a ton?
Consider
I want to imagine a long, sort of snake shaped creature with very short, meaty legs, massive paws, and very very wooly ... a sort of very hairy Komodo Dragon. Shy

[Image: Dragon-Komodo-Komodo-Indo-AR-535.jpg]
They are quite the carnivore...
[Image: komodo-dragon.jpg]

Komodo dragons are chumps! We dislike cameras, although photographer are a favorite food. They can only get artists renditions..which aren't exactly accurate cause most of them are chumps too.
[Image: Grizzly-Snake_Model_Sheet.jpg]
Size comparison
[Image: c487ac97562e14e07b7b05f4519e0041.jpg?itok=W7bhdBwk]
Totally not a cartoon thats just propaganda.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post
07-12-2013, 04:33 PM
(07-12-2013 07:53 AM)sumeria Wrote:  Reptilians were the Anunnaki who have visited the earth thousands years ago.

Citation needed.

Quote:This serpent race has ruled the humans and created many civilizations. The effects of this race which came from the planet Nibiru and historically called as fallen angels or the sons of the gods can be seen even today.

Citation needed.

Quote:In Egypt, for instance these reptilians are mostly known as "Ra" or "Osiris". The famous concept "all seeing eye" derives from Egypt.

Citation needed.

Quote: In Maya its name became as "Quetzalcoatl" or "serpent of wisdom". In China (dragons) and Greek mythology the signals of serpent gods can also be seen.
Actually, the reptilian god mentioned above in different civilization was not a single entity, instead they were a group consisted of hundreds officers and workers whose aim was to obtain gold for their damaged atmosphere of the planet Nibiru.

Citation needed.

Quote:The thing is when their mission completed some of them decided to stay and help in the advancing of the homo sapiens which they created by genetic engineering for their mining works.

Citation needed.

Quote:Many struggles and war had happened between them because some of them did not want to deal with the earth anymore. They thought the human sapiens to be wild and backward entities and tried to terminate them totally before leaving to their own planet.

Citation needed.

Quote:On the other hand, the part of this group who were on the sides of the humans decided to protect them from their counterparts and they enlightened the human beings.

Citation needed.

Quote:David Icke also specifies the connection between the reptiles and today's famous royal families. He claims that the reptilians still prepare and function the worldwide conspiracies.

David Icke is hardly a reputable source.

What drugs do you need to take in order to find this type of theory even remotely plausible?

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-12-2013, 04:38 PM
(07-12-2013 04:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What drugs do you need to take in order to find this type of theory even remotely plausible?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
08-12-2013, 07:45 AM
Grizzlysnake.

Sounds like owlbear.

Another one of those crazy hybrid animal "monsters" that TSR tacked on to the original Monster Manual because they needed to fill pages and ran out of ideas. Tongue

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
08-12-2013, 08:51 AM
(08-12-2013 07:45 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  Grizzlysnake.

Sounds like owlbear.

Another one of those crazy hybrid animal "monsters" that TSR tacked on to the original Monster Manual because they needed to fill pages and ran out of ideas. Tongue
I prefer platypus bear
[Image: platypus-bear_480x360.jpg]
Yup, the Avatar series has all the mix-em up animals you'll ever need.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post