Who are the Reptilians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Who are the Reptilians?
(07-12-2013 07:53 AM)sumeria Wrote:  Reptilians were the Anunnaki who have visited the earth thousands years ago. This serpent race has ruled the humans and created many civilizations. The effects of this race which came from the planet Nibiru and historically called as fallen angels or the sons of the gods can be seen even today.

In Egypt, for instance" these reptilians are mostly known as "Ra" or "Osiris". The famous concept "all seeing eye" derives from Egypt. In Maya its name became as "Quetzalcoatl" or "serpent of wisdom". In China (dragons) and Greek mythology the signals of serpent gods can also be seen.

Actually, the reptilian god mentioned above in different civilization was not a single entity, instead they were a group consisted of hundreds officers and workers whose aim was to obtain gold for their damaged atmosphere of the planet Nibiru. The thing is when their mission completed some of them decided to stay and help in the advancing of the homo sapiens which they created by genetic engineering for thier mining works. Many struggles and war had happened between them because some of them did not want to deal with the earth anymore. They thought the human sapiens to be wild and backward entities and tried to terminate them totally before leaving to their own planet. On the other hand, the part of this group who were on the sides of the humans decided to protect them from thier counterparts and they enlightened the human beings.

David Icke also specifies the connection between the reptiles and today's famous royal families. He claims that the reptilians still prepare and function the worldwide conspiracies.

I said on another thread I hate trolls. ... I lied! You sir are extraordinary! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 11:57 AM
(08-12-2013 11:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 07:53 AM)sumeria Wrote:  Reptilians were the Anunnaki who have visited the earth thousands years ago. This serpent race has ruled the humans and created many civilizations. The effects of this race which came from the planet Nibiru and historically called as fallen angels or the sons of the gods can be seen even today.

In Egypt, for instance" these reptilians are mostly known as "Ra" or "Osiris". The famous concept "all seeing eye" derives from Egypt. In Maya its name became as "Quetzalcoatl" or "serpent of wisdom". In China (dragons) and Greek mythology the signals of serpent gods can also be seen.

Actually, the reptilian god mentioned above in different civilization was not a single entity, instead they were a group consisted of hundreds officers and workers whose aim was to obtain gold for their damaged atmosphere of the planet Nibiru. The thing is when their mission completed some of them decided to stay and help in the advancing of the homo sapiens which they created by genetic engineering for thier mining works. Many struggles and war had happened between them because some of them did not want to deal with the earth anymore. They thought the human sapiens to be wild and backward entities and tried to terminate them totally before leaving to their own planet. On the other hand, the part of this group who were on the sides of the humans decided to protect them from thier counterparts and they enlightened the human beings.

David Icke also specifies the connection between the reptiles and today's famous royal families. He claims that the reptilians still prepare and function the worldwide conspiracies.

I said on another thread I hate trolls. ... I lied! You sir are extraordinary! Big Grin
I'd say all of these reptilian believers are trolls. David Icke is the master troll, making all the sweet money cash yo!
Poor minions, sometimes they get just as delusional and make no cash.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
08-12-2013, 12:01 PM
(08-12-2013 11:57 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 11:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I said on another thread I hate trolls. ... I lied! You sir are extraordinary! Big Grin
I'd say all of these reptilian believers are trolls. David Icke is the master troll, making all the sweet money cash yo!
Poor minions, sometimes they get just as delusional and make no cash.

That's because it's an alien pyramid scheme. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-12-2013, 08:10 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about, this sounds perfectly rational to me. Drinking Beverage
21-01-2014, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 09:56 PM by Bobbotov.)
The Reptilians are of course mythology but even mythology has some roots in reality.

Neuroscientist Paul MacLean posited the triune brain back in the 1960's and it consisted of the brain having three distinct components: The Reptilian Complex, the Limbic and the Neocortex. Each of these components have traits that effect behavior. The Reptilian is instinctive and can be associated with the Freudian ID, the Limbic is emotional and the Neocortex is the rational/abstract.

Interestingly, G.I. Gurdjief had posited decades earlier of the three centers of the brain: the moving (or instinctive), the emotional and the intellectual. Guirdjief was not a neuroscientist (he was a mystical philosopher) so his anatomical associations are off but the concept is strikingly similar. I was reminded of all of this in the last year or so from the TV show Fringe in which the Observers were clearly operating from the Reptilian center of their brains. They were totally lacking in empathy as you would expect from a cold blooded reptile.

MacLean's Reptilian complex was also referenced in Carl Sagan's book, "Dragons of Eden," which discusses brain evolution. The reptilian complex is the oldest part of the brain and is shared with other primates.

Strangely enough, even David Icke wrote about the Reptilian brain. In his typical wacko fashion he makes association to the Illuminati and the Reptilian brain. However, there is at least some kernel of truth in that several mythologies including Aliens may be associated with delusions stemming from the R-Complex. The emotional center of the brain may be partially motivating religious beliefs and the neocortex what give people critical thinking abilities. So the motivations of people and the things they believe in or delusions they may have may stem from which of these centers is dominant. There are numerous examples of reptiles being portrayed as evil in myths and literature: The serpent in the Garden of Eden, dragons, as well as many people's innate fear of snakes. We call underhanded people, "snakes." We ascribe cold bloodedness to people who show no emotion like as with sociopaths.

The Reptilian Complex controls the autonomic nervous system (breathing, heartbeat, etc.) and is the one part of the brain that never sleeps. So, the influence it has on our dreaming state may be profound. And mythologies are certainly things we "dreamed up." So the point of all of this is that the existence of Reptilians in our pantheon of mythologies has a basis within ourselves as probably all mythologies do.
21-01-2014, 10:04 PM
(07-12-2013 07:53 AM)sumeria Wrote:  Reptilians were the Anunnaki who have visited the earth thousands years ago...He claims that the reptilians still prepare and function the worldwide conspiracies.

One of the problems of (post-)modernity is that people like you are allowed to vote.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2014, 11:24 PM
(07-12-2013 04:38 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(07-12-2013 04:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  What drugs do you need to take in order to find this type of theory even remotely plausible?

That's fucking brilliant.

In a twisted sort of way.....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-01-2014, 09:03 AM

Isn't this Thulsa Doom?

[Image: thulsa-doom-4.jpg] [Image: thulsa-doom-3.jpg]

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade