Poll: Who's the bigger scumbag?
Psychics
Faith Healers
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?
Brits are also scumbags.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
24-09-2013, 09:06 PM
No one's said Lawyers?

26-09-2013, 05:21 PM
The biggest scumbags on the planet are those who kill for personal gain, particularly Islamists, rapist murderers, and drug cartels.

But from the poll options, faith healers are worse than psychics. Psychics are cosmic douchebags for giving false hope, misinformation, and preying on the vulnerable to take advantage of their plight for profit, but faith healers put people's lives in danger every day. Because of them people don't go to hospitals to get effective treatment for themselves or their children. People die because of them.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
26-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Oh good! I got it right. Tongue

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
26-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Israeilis (not to be confused with jewish people).

US citizens and their government, pretty douchy people and support pretty doughy things. Saudi government and it's people, douchy and fascist. Alqaeda douchy and fascist.

if those three elements were knocked out of commission the world would be a much safer place by a huge degree.
26-09-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 06:00 PM by germanyt.)
People who have no regard for others whatsoever. Working in the cell block of a state prison has taught me that there are some people who simply cannot be rehabilitated. People who know we only have 110 servings of food for 110 people but still lie to my face and tell me they didn't get a tray. People who take the last bar of soap when they already have 10 and don't offer one when another inmate doesn't have one. Those people are worthless to society and should be jailed for life. I hope those of you saying Republicans are trying to be funny.

As for the poll, psychics. Faith healers are at least deluded to the point where they actually believe they are helping. Psychics flat out know they are ripping people off.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
26-09-2013, 05:58 PM
(26-09-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  US citizens and their government, pretty douchy people and support pretty doughy things.

Don't be a pussy and say things on the internet that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
27-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Both parties want to cage everyone. There is profit in it, doncha know?

27-09-2013, 05:32 AM
(26-09-2013 05:58 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  US citizens and their government, pretty douchy people and support pretty doughy things.

Don't be a pussy and say things on the internet that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

I won't say it to your face but I will say it to your left index fingers knuckle.
27-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Every time I see this thread at the top level, the stupid brain goes, "Ray Comfort;" so, I guess, that's the answer. Big Grin

(27-09-2013 05:32 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:58 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Don't be a pussy and say things on the internet that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

I won't say it to your face but I will say it to your left index fingers knuckle.

My money's on germanyt.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post