Poll: Who's the bigger scumbag?
Psychics
Faith Healers
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?
People from Singapore. Smile

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Hippies. They read any garbage thing on the internet & they immediately fixate on it & begin some outrageous movement for it. They never find out what it was on or if there is any backbone for it stand with, but insist on changing everything for everybody. I mean after all they went to community college & their hipster professor told them that the pyramids were built by Darth Vader when he landed to find slave labor to build the Death Star.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Oh! I suppose that falls under the Faith Healers portion. I guess :/
02-10-2013, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 08:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-09-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  Israeilis (not to be confused with jewish people).

No it's not the Israelis. It's the Jews. It's always the Jews. Drinking Beverage

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
(02-10-2013 06:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 05:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  Fats (not to be confused with Brits people).

No it's not the Fats. It's the Brits. It's always the Brits. Drinking Beverage

Shy

[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Whose your favourite band: Blink 182 or 311? Is that the next question? Thumbsup
09-10-2013, 10:34 PM
People that treat anybody less than themselves.

Was at the bank a few months back and a homeless man slipped and stumbled outside the wall size window. 90% of the people laughed with no empathy .
After I decided the person was up again and didn't need any help, I pondered the behavior of the others, also acknowledged my lack of will to offer any non urgent help to the homeless person.

Neither Theist or Atheist are immune to the Cun$ gene.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
15-10-2013, 06:24 PM
(24-09-2013 11:56 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I was thinking about this in work last night for reasons that I posted in the Ranting Corner.

Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet, and I mean real scumbags? The type who should be brutally tortured to death over a long period of time while they beg for death. I was trying to decide between my own two most hated groups and I'd be interested to see what side of the coin you guys fall on.

Option 1 - PSYCHICS
When I say psychics I mean the pieces of shit who use the pain people feel over the death of a relative for personal profit. The vast majority of these people know they are frauds but are still happy to take the money of people who are bereaved. Many people are prevented from moving of after a bereavement because they become hooked on visiting the psychic and hearing more inane drivel from their dead relative (and by dead relative I mean the psychic themself). They are being preventing from moving forward in life and, not only that, but in most cases they are being charged large amounts of money to be lied to and ripped off.

Option 2 - FAITH HEALERS
Again, I'm talking about a specific type of faith healer here. I'm talking about the scum of the earth faith healers who, not only give false hope to people with terminal illnesses, but even tell them to stop talking the drugs that lessens their suffering. And of course they charge large amounts of money for this. The concept of charging a terminally ill person money for false hope is evil enough but it isn't the bit I struggle with the most. Why do they have to tell them to stop taking their medication, the medication that lessens their suffering? They could make just as much money by doing the same thing but not telling them to stop taking medication. I cannot even fathom the evil in a person's mind that they would do something so twisted without it even being for any benefit. And, like the psychics, they'll do whatever it takes to keep people coming back so they can squeeze every penny outta them. I've even heard of cases where, when the person doesn't get better (they actually get worse because they aren't taking their medication) the faith healer has told them it's their fault because their faith isn't strong enough so they aren't worthy of being saved.

So, who do you think is the bigger scumbag here?

Psychics. Easily the most disgusting people. I'll narrow it down even further....... to this particular psychic, Silvia Browne.

I usually don't say horrible things about other people on the internet but to borrow from Shakespeare...... Sylvia Browne, "Thou art a boil, a plague sore, an embossed carbuncle in my corrupted blood".

Hate that loathsome woman.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
15-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Struggled with this one for a bit, but for me it comes down to: psycichs give people false hope, but faith healers can kill.
16-10-2013, 11:36 AM
(15-10-2013 06:33 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Struggled with this one for a bit, but for me it comes down to: psycichs give people false hope, but faith healers can kill.

Man, LIFE gives you false hope. That's some deep shit right there.