Poll: Who's the bigger scumbag?
Psychics
Faith Healers
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?
Is this really up for debate? Faith healers let children die who would otherwise be saved with modern medicine. Psychics are on my shit list to though since they rob the grieving.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
26-10-2013, 10:32 PM
AIDS denialists.

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
27-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?
(26-10-2013 10:32 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  AIDS denialists.

-- Max

Deficient immune systems are real and happen for many reasons among humans. People that believe that HIV is real are scum worthless idiot sheep.
27-10-2013, 09:27 AM
IMO if I have to only choose between the two, I'd say faith healers. Psychics tell people what they want to hear, and generally benign things. I've rarely heard stories of psychics convincing people to do things detrimental to their health. But faith healing? Convincing people they are healed and only need jesus to heal them instead of seeing a doctor? What about terminal shit like cancer? I think faith healers suck. If you can convince someone they don't need real help because you've got a placebo, you're a real piece of work.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
27-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Fred Phelps.

Edward Snowden (Just Kidding)

Holocaust deniers.

Those guys on the 700 club

Muslim Terrorists

Anti Semites

Slavophobes

Racists
27-10-2013, 12:18 PM
(27-10-2013 09:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  

-- Max

Deficient immune systems are real and happen for many reasons among humans. People that believe that HIV is real are scum worthless idiot sheep.

You are an idiot. We've shown you the evidence and you continue to be an idiot.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2013, 02:27 PM
(27-10-2013 09:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  

-- Max

O Hai!

I think I can say without fear of contradiction that you and I are not going to agree about this.

I've no doubt you got a little bit moist when you saw my post, thinking you'd found a fresh, succulent piece of white meat for your fetid maw. Alas you'll find me to be a tough, stringy and most unsatisfying cut.

You should understand this is the only time I will respond to you, directly or otherwise. So you might as well save your witty banter for someone else. I don't care for vituperative exchanges on the intywebz. They only hinder right discourse and and bring down upon the combatants the fruits of that old Chinese curse:

May you come to the attention of those in authority.

And with that I shall wish you all the best in your future endeavours and bid you a good day.

Kthnx bai! ^__^

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
[+] 2 users Like nooneofconsequence's post
27-10-2013, 06:09 PM
(01-10-2013 02:02 PM)BiffWellington Wrote:  Hippies. They read any garbage thing on the internet & they immediately fixate on it & begin some outrageous movement for it. They never find out what it was on or if there is any backbone for it stand with, but insist on changing everything for everybody. I mean after all they went to community college & their hipster professor told them that the pyramids were built by Darth Vader when he landed to find slave labor to build the Death Star.

Hippies Blink

Dafuq?

I didn't get the fixation memo.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
27-10-2013, 06:13 PM
(27-10-2013 09:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  Deficient immune systems are real and happen for many reasons among humans. People that believe that HIV is real are scum worthless idiot sheep.

Wait, you don't believe AIDS exists?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-10-2013, 06:23 PM
(27-10-2013 06:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-10-2013 09:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  Deficient immune systems are real and happen for many reasons among humans. People that believe that HIV is real are scum worthless idiot sheep.

Wait, you don't believe AIDS exists?

No, he is saying that HIV does not cause AIDS.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user