Poll: Who's the bigger scumbag?
Psychics
Faith Healers
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Who are the biggest scumbags on the planet?
The Bill O'reilly option is missing from my poll choice.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
06-11-2013, 01:29 PM
(06-11-2013 06:41 AM)sporehux Wrote:  The Bill O'reilly option is missing from my poll choice.

Also no option for Ray Hadley or Alan Jones.

-- Max

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I am not afraid to go out of it that way.
08-11-2013, 08:53 AM
(06-11-2013 01:29 PM)nooneofconsequence Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 06:41 AM)sporehux Wrote:  The Bill O'reilly option is missing from my poll choice.

Also no option for Ray Hadley or Alan Jones.

-- Max

Hahaha, they are both heros to my Racist fuktard of a stepfather.
but they don't have the global scumbaggery reach of O'reilly.

21-11-2013, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 09:52 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I'm thinking a psychic like Silvia Brown vs. a Healer like Peter Popov. The reason I chose Faith Healers is because some of them use fear or threats.

Yes? No? Maybe?
22-11-2013, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 01:15 PM by LostCyborg.)
I can't choose. I find them equally deplorable!

EDIT: Ok... I thought about it for a minute longer and had to choose Faith Healer. The reason is simply this.

Psychics can be fun, and some people probably listen to their predictions with a little bit of skepticism and view it as interesting and perhaps a novelty. Something that could be a fun parlor trick. There are the devoted believers, but many probably look at them with at least a little skepticism. Let's face it, even knowing they are pulling a trick, they can be viewed like a magician or illusionist and we can be fascinated by how they are able to pull off their "trick". (Although once you learn the secrets the funs all over!)

All followers of the Faith Healer have bought the scam hook line and sinker, and the Faith Healer preys upon and counts on that gullibility 100%.

So they both are scammers and suck ass, but I'd put the Faith Healer at a lower level of the imaginary hell.
22-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Tracy Davidson, he is currently scamming Christian missionaries out of hundreds of millions, promising to end poverty and starvation plus make people millionaires at the same time. and even says that Jesus will solve starvation later anyway..
if he cant, This is happening now 4 days ago. 3 of my Theist friends are into it from their church pastor recommendation
Its an illegal scam, how is this happening ?.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid423749