Who are the targets in the dron strikes in Pakistan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Who are the targets in the dron strikes in Pakistan?
The story that people on the forum cream their panties over as do fox news viewers is that america is fighting the bad guys and using drone strikes to do so.

However according to leaked reports on the targets in Pakistan show that nearly half of the targets killed by drone strikes in Pakistan aren't even alqaeda members, and most are not known to be any kind of threat to anyone.

http://rt.com/news/drones-us-al-qaeda-militants-649/

More evidence that fighting alqaeda is not and never was a goal of the U.S.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: Who are the targets in the dron strikes in Pakistan?
I got $5 on him bringing the total to 10 threads by Saturday.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-04-2013, 11:39 PM
""These moments are like in slow motion," he says today. Images taken with an infrared camera attached to the drone appeared on his monitor, transmitted by satellite, with a two-to-five-second time delay.

With seven seconds left to go, there was no one to be seen on the ground. Bryant could still have diverted the missile at that point. Then it was down to three seconds. Bryant felt as if he had to count each individual pixel on the monitor. Suddenly a child walked around the corner, he says.

Second zero was the moment in which Bryant's digital world collided with the real one in a village between Baghlan and Mazar-e-Sharif.

Bryant saw a flash on the screen: the explosion. Parts of the building collapsed. The child had disappeared. Bryant had a sick feeling in his stomach.

"Did we just kill a kid?" he asked the man sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I guess that was a kid," the pilot replied.

"Was that a kid?" they wrote into a chat window on the monitor.

Then, someone they didn't know answered, someone sitting in a military command center somewhere in the world who had observed their attack. "No. That was a dog," the person wrote.

They reviewed the scene on video. A dog on two legs?"

Link

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
11-04-2013, 12:36 AM
(10-04-2013 11:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  The story that people on the forum cream their panties over as do fox news viewers is that america is fighting the bad guys and using drone strikes to do so.

This is getting really tired, dude. I don't watch FOX news and I don't swallow the mass media bullshit. How dare you insult an entire group of intelligent free-thinkers. Fuck you!

(10-04-2013 11:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  However according to leaked reports on the targets in Pakistan show that nearly half of the targets killed by drone strikes in Pakistan aren't even alqaeda members, and most are not known to be any kind of threat to anyone.

http://rt.com/news/drones-us-al-qaeda-militants-649/

More evidence that fighting alqaeda is not and never was a goal of the U.S.

No shit, Sherlock! It's complicated. We get it!

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 2 users Like Heathen's post