Who are you???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 05:36 PM by bemore.)
Who are you???
Who are you??? No really......who do you think you are......do you know or is it something you take for could be taking for granted.

After birth you are given a name......the beggining of your identity.....but before you came into the world you were nameless.....so who were you as this nameless "thing" when you were still one with your mother in the womb.

What is it that you want out of life......do you know or could you have been "taught" what it is you should want..... if you dont know what you truely want what does that mean.......would you have been seeking something "tangible" without possibly finding it and what would that mean for you when you died......could your life have been wasted searching in retrospect???

Do you feel you have a purpose??? Do you feel that you have certain roles in life and where do these thoughts originate??? Is it something you feel deep down in your being or are you just acting out a role in what we call "society"......did you choose your role or was you given it.

If you was to release all thoughts......observing them coming and going then who is it that is doing all this observing....has it got a name or is it nameless???

Are you allways fully concious of your experience (life) every single waking moment or could you sometimes be prone to being in autopilot.....maintaining a daily routine that includes things that you dont enjoy......if this is the case is that really "living" your life to the fullest???

What is it that you feel.....emotions......are there some emotions/thoughts that you have that dont like and are you in control of them or do they rule you??? If they rule you why???

Do you feel fully in control of your life......or are there aspects that you feel powerless over Why do you feel powerless.....can you take control and if not why???

What is "right" and what is "wrong" in your life......where do these come from......is it something you decided for yourself or is it something that you have been taught???

If you answer this post you do so in the realisation that nobody may understand your experience other than you.....then why answer??? Is it to try and communicate who you are or is it simply a way of trying to re-enforce into yourself a limited understanding???

There may be reasons behind actions in life but what is the reason behind the reasoning.......is there one....and if you think there is one where did this come from??? Did you choose it or was you told it???

You may seek "why" and come out with "because".......but is that really the end of it or could you ask "why" of the "because".......and if so are you ever getting closer to the "truth" or could you be going further from it??? Is the questioning of "why" and "because" cyclical......going round and round or does it have direction.....if it is cyclical could you not be going in circles and if it is going in a direction how would you know it is the "right" way???

Confused
You could give answers to this thread......or simply ask yourself these and come to answers......would these answers be the same tommorow....next week....next month.....next year???

If they are different then what does that mean to the answers NOW???? Will they ever be more "right" at times or "wrong" and what is it in you that decides these???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-11-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: Who are you???
1 - ellenjanuary. That's a 4, btw. Big Grin
2 - Sinusoidal wave. Trumps the circle, every time. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Thank god for Wikipedia HOC ha ha ha. (even though I cant understand the damn algebra) Confused

[Image: 400px-ComplexSinInATimeAxe.gif]

This cosine wave is similar to how our the sun and all planets orbiting it travel through the universe.....(ill see if I can find a link)

But is it really an answer HOC.....maybe on some level but does it encomapass EVERYTHING.....What caused you to put that answer??? Does it bring comfort to have this answer.....Does it make sense and explain everything.......can you ask "why" of this "because"???

Can you bring your answer into how you live your life.....does living in this knowledge make life any easier/harder???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-11-2011, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 07:16 PM by houseofcantor.)
(21-11-2011 06:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  But is it really an answer HOC.....maybe on some level but does it encomapass EVERYTHING.....What caused you to put that answer??? Does it bring comfort to have this answer.....Does it make sense and explain everything.......can you ask "why" of this "because"???

Can you bring your answer into how you live your life.....does living in this knowledge make life any easier/harder???

Buddha said, return to the source, you talk about thinking in circles; and the illustration provided by wiki through your efforts illustrates the missing link - time. It is the limit of perception that not all is learned on a first pass. That even when something is assumed to be known, experience either refutes or reinforces that pattern of knowledge.

So if one adds Buddha's return to your circles to my sine wave, perhaps the geometry of the trine suggests a greater structure. That we circle ourselves in ever-increasing orbits until we circumnavigate the cosmos and find unity beyond all dualities.

Like that Tim Freke I just checked out. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-11-2011, 07:53 PM
I got no fucking clue, bemore. ... All clues are in various degree of dispute, so I got no fucking clue at all.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-11-2011, 08:01 PM

I am a human animal, bemore...living from minute to minute, until I die. Then I will be nothing as if I have never been. End of story. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Zatamon's post
21-11-2011, 08:13 PM
I am stardust. I am golden. And I've got to get myself back to the garden.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
21-11-2011, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 09:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-11-2011 08:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am stardust. I am golden. And I've got to get myself back to the garden.

We are billion year old carbon.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-11-2011, 10:00 PM
I am a jumble fuck. One moment I am something and the next I am nothing at all. I am fear and envy. I am hate and truth. I am love.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
22-11-2011, 12:54 AM
I am a sum of my current parts and trying to enjoy that. Better to relish in it than worry over it Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post