Who can go to heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Who can go to heaven?
(09-08-2015 06:44 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 06:23 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Excellent, now ask yourself...how do you know god confirmed to you that there are three degrees of his glory?
by the power of the Holy Ghost

(09-08-2015 06:23 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  How did you ascertain it was god?
He told me and I trust Him. So, yes I believe that there are three glories.
(09-08-2015 06:23 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I agree that you most likely truly believe that, belief is not the litmus test for truth however. So ask yourself....how do you KNOW.
I don't know. I just believe that what God confirmed to me was true.
I believe that He is God because I trust Him. Why? I don't know. I guess the power of the Holy Ghost is very convincing.

Then goodwithoutgod is right, you don't know if there is three degrees of heaven. You believe that there is because you fully trust «the Holy Ghost» words on the basis that he is «convincing» without giving us the details of the circumstances of that chat/encounter/telepathic communication and the reason why you thought he was convincing. Did he had good arguments, sound and solid proofs to back them or was he just compelling and charismatic? Could that entity produced fake evidence and argument just to mess with you because it thinks that you spewing non-sense and ridiculous statement is the height of comedy?

On the subject of who can go to heaven, I would say the safest bet is that only God's slaves and pets can go there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
09-08-2015, 07:09 PM
(09-08-2015 06:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 03:56 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  you can't make the statement, "There are three degrees of glory in heaven"....what you could say is, "I HOPE there is three degrees of glory in heaven"....or..."I wish there was three degrees of glory in heaven"....or "I believe there is three degrees of glory in heaven" or more accurately, "I have faith there is three degrees of glory in heaven"

Since faith is the belief in something without evidence, THAT would be an accurate statement.
God confirmed to me that there are three degrees of His glory. I trust Him.
So, you are right. Because I believe that God told me the truth I believe that there are three degrees of His glory.

You do realize that people who hear voices talking to them are insane, I hope ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-08-2015, 09:49 PM
The only heaven is here and now. We're already there.

There are no ghosts and no gods and no judgements.

Heaven is freeing oneself from the religious promises and threats made up by priests and other charlatans. If you start dreaming/wondering/scheming/praying about a post mortem heaven you put yourself in hell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
09-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Nobody is getting to heaven, it doesn't exist; and betting on it's existence after death makes you far less likely to try to realize a better world in this life.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2015, 10:11 PM
(09-08-2015 07:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 06:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  God confirmed to me that there are three degrees of His glory. I trust Him.
So, you are right. Because I believe that God told me the truth I believe that there are three degrees of His glory.

You do realize that people who hear voices talking to them are insane, I hope ?
Yes. And why are you reminding me this?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
09-08-2015, 10:12 PM
(09-08-2015 10:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 07:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You do realize that people who hear voices talking to them are insane, I hope ?

All of the 'prophets' of the Mormon church claimed to have heard voices... Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2015, 10:15 PM
(09-08-2015 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 10:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes. And why are you reminding me this?

All of the 'prophets' of the Mormon church claimed to have heard voices... Dodgy
Then they are insane Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
09-08-2015, 10:44 PM
(09-08-2015 10:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 10:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  All of the 'prophets' of the Mormon church claimed to have heard voices... Dodgy
Then they are insane Smile

Which makes you a follower of admittedly insane people.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-08-2015, 10:46 PM
(09-08-2015 10:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 07:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You do realize that people who hear voices talking to them are insane, I hope ?

Wow. So you admit you're nuts. You said god told you this and that. since the only thing that happened, happened inside your head, you clearly hear voices. Are you locked up now ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-08-2015, 11:11 PM
(09-08-2015 01:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, everyone deserve hell. We all do at least some of those things. But we can improve ourselves. We can try to be better today then we were yesterday.
Many people do this also. They will go to heaven.

Yeah, like we are going to take your word for it.

Show us your proof or get out. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the web space.

C'mon alibaba. If it is true it cannot be that hard surely? Oh and I mean real proof. Not meaningless words like "And god wiped up the almighty mess he made with the flood. PRAISE!"

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post