Who can go to heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Who can go to heaven?
(09-08-2015 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 01:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, everyone deserve hell. We all do at least some of those things. But we can improve ourselves. We can try to be better today then we were yesterday.
Many people do this also. They will go to heaven.

Yeah, like we are going to take your word for it.

Show us your proof or get out. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the web space.

C'mon alibaba. If it is true it cannot be that hard surely? Oh and I mean real proof. Not meaningless words like "And god wiped up the almighty mess he made with the flood. PRAISE!"
You do not have to take my words.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2015, 08:21 PM
(10-08-2015 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 11:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah, like we are going to take your word for it.

Show us your proof or get out. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the web space.

C'mon alibaba. If it is true it cannot be that hard surely? Oh and I mean real proof. Not meaningless words like "And god wiped up the almighty mess he made with the flood. PRAISE!"

You do not have to take my words.

Implying that you have some sort of proof that you are withholding. Otherwise, we would have to take your word.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-08-2015, 08:41 PM
(07-06-2015 03:46 PM)TheSkeptic Wrote:  Galatians 5:19-21 - 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Definition: Inherits the kingdom of God = Goes to Christian heaven

How is this interpreted from the Christian perspective? Because this pretty much rules out everyone for heaven.

Hatred would leave out most Christians.