Who could make you think about batting for the other team?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Who could make you think about batting for the other team?
(28-05-2014 10:03 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  More the soft talking. I'm from England and so it's not like the English accent is particularly exotic for me, but people who have a good command of the English language and who know how to use their voice to good effect are quite sexy.

Are you still in the UK?

According to my wife, Loki grew up on her, I dont know what that means but thats how she explains her crush on him now.Dodgy

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 11:46 AM
(28-05-2014 11:43 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  Are you still in the UK?

According to my wife, Loki grew up on her, I dont know what that means but thats how she explains her crush on him now.Dodgy

No I emigrated 3 years ago but I still have an English accent.

Not sure what you're wife meant either unless she intended to say Loki grew on her.
28-05-2014, 11:56 AM
(28-05-2014 11:46 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 11:43 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  Are you still in the UK?

No I emigrated 3 years ago but I still have an English accent.

Not sure what you're wife meant either unless she intended to say Loki grew on her.

I think thats what she meant or mightve said, i cant remember. I'm not a native English speaker so it was probably my mistake.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
28-05-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm partially bisexual, but I'm going to contribute to this thread anyhow. Tongue

Charlize Theron. Period.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
28-05-2014, 02:32 PM
(28-05-2014 12:46 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm partially bisexual, but I'm going to contribute to this thread anyhow. Tongue

Charlize Theron. Period.

... and also into carnivorous plants! We have stuff in common. I always liked the Cephalotus although my own one died, it grew so slowly and was too fragile for all the times I moved house. We have plenty of Sarracenia though and a few drosera.
28-05-2014, 02:35 PM
(28-05-2014 02:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 12:46 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm partially bisexual, but I'm going to contribute to this thread anyhow. Tongue

Charlize Theron. Period.

... and also into carnivorous plants! We have stuff in common. I always liked the Cephalotus although my own one died, it grew so slowly and was too fragile for all the times I moved house. We have plenty of Sarracenia though and a few drosera.

I had a cluster of Venus flytraps when I was younger. I over watered them, though.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-05-2014, 02:41 PM
^It's not really possible to over water vfts. Unless it was winter. Or you were using tap water.

Naughty you.

(28-05-2014 02:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  ... and also into carnivorous plants! We have stuff in common. I always liked the Cephalotus although my own one died, it grew so slowly and was too fragile for all the times I moved house. We have plenty of Sarracenia though and a few drosera.

Sweet! Bowing

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
28-05-2014, 02:44 PM
(28-05-2014 02:41 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  ^It's not really possible to over water vfts. Unless it was winter. Or you were using tap water.

Naughty you.

Maybe it was the tap water... don't remember... that was over 20 years ago.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-05-2014, 02:48 PM
We used tap water in Scotland because they have beautiful soft water up there. Tastes lovely as well with all the peat in it. Although it rains so much there we didn't need to resort to tap water much anyway. Limescale is a real problem in Germany though so we bought a reverse osmosis unit when we moved here and have it permanently attached in the kitchen.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
29-05-2014, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 05:30 AM by Misanthropik.)
Well, in honesty, I've never been 100% straight. I remember, even as a kid, that I had a strange attraction to males. I would always want to touch my guy friends or be otherwise "intimate" with them at a time when I had no idea what sexuality really was.

That carried over later into my fondness for certain male actors and such. Then, of course, I went through some very serious (and emotionally exhausting) issues with female partners and I thought "I should just go gay for a while. Take a break from women and just be with guys." Most people say it as a joke, but I was only sort of serious about it.

Last year, though, I met and befriended a gay guy who soooo wanted me, and he (gently) helped me to explore that part of myself. I'm not gonna go into detail, but I learned some stuff about myself that I'd never really paid any mind to before. I now consider myself technically bisexual, though I lean very strongly toward women. Guys are fun, but I just can't get enough of women. They're my true vice.

So, to answer your question: bad relationships made me consider going gay. lol

Also:

[Image: jake-gyllenhaal-3.jpg]

Big Grin

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post