Who could make you think about batting for the other team?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Who could make you think about batting for the other team?
You wont get much hits from men Anjele.

It takes a -very- secure man to admit to a man crush...there arent many of those secure men around. LOL.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
25-05-2014, 11:03 AM
(25-05-2014 11:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You wont get much hits from men Anjele.

It takes a -very- secure man to admit to a man crush...there arent many of those secure men around. LOL.

Yeah, HoC for the near-win, I suppose. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-05-2014, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2014 11:22 AM by kim.)
Yep - flaming hetro here... AND... I agree with HoC - guys are icky. Just to cover my bases. Wink

That said - me & Halle - we could hang.
[Image: xmen-dofp-halle-berry-storm.jpg]
From the few instances I've heard her in discussion, she seems to be intelligent, very aware of the difference between herself and her image, and seems to have a good sense of humor.

Oh and.... Drooling

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
25-05-2014, 11:40 AM
I used to identify as a lesbian until I moved to Scotland. I now realise that I am bi.

So in answer to the question, a mental outdoors man happy being in the mountains is what it took.
25-05-2014, 12:42 PM
(25-05-2014 10:24 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I dont really know anyone that would make me consider batting for the other team, but I think the closest would be Jenna Marbles from Youtube. Shes completely insane, funny, doesnt take herself seriously, and really pretty. Smile

Funny, five minutes of Jenna Marbles would make me consider batting for the other team as well. Tongue

Seriously though, for me it would be Frank Zane in his prime.

[Image: cover_c.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
25-05-2014, 01:02 PM
Hannah Murray from BBC Skins:

[Image: Hannah-Murray-ph-Jessie-Craig-2-e1373914160804.jpg]

Cara Delevingne, an English fashion model:

[Image: tumblr_mjuzhdoKtg1rrd2pzo1_500.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
25-05-2014, 01:05 PM
(25-05-2014 09:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  DLJ posted a picture on another thread that got me thinking. Remember this is DLJs fault...this time KC is off the hook.

For those who are pretty strictly hetero or homosexual, who causes you to pause and think...ya know...that one could make me change my mind, at least for a while? Consider

For me it would be:

[Image: Angelina-as-Lara-Croft-angelina-jolie-64028_600_480.jpg]

After I change; can I change back if I don't like it??

When Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston for Angelina...I was like - yeah, I totally get that.

Who's yours? Are you brave enough to admit it? Big Grin

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
25-05-2014, 01:25 PM
(25-05-2014 10:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 10:55 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Be honest ? OK, it dont matter if yer pitchin or catchin, yer still playing ball..... and I dont play ball. (or with balls) Tongue

Sorry folks, I'm a flaming hetro and loves the wimins. Cool

C'mon ya old coward!

There is not one man out there that you look at and think...that's a good lookin' guy right there?

Oh sure, theres plenty of good looking guys like actors and such, and I look at them in terms of what I think women would like. The Tom Cruise look I guess, tho guys like Sam Elliot should have more appeal, but that may be due to his voice more than looks....... Hell, I dunno..... but theres no men that would get me "batting for the other team" tho , I just dont find the male body attractive, the female form is just so much nicer... but meh, thats just me.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
25-05-2014, 01:33 PM
(25-05-2014 01:25 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh sure, theres plenty of good looking guys like actors and such, and I look at them in terms of what I think women would like. The Tom Cruise look I guess, tho guys like Sam Elliot should have more appeal, but that may be due to his voice more than looks....... Hell, I dunno..... but theres no men that would get me "batting for the other team" tho , I just dont find the male body attractive, the female form is just so much nicer... but meh, thats just me.

Sam Elliott...swoon...

Just his voice is enough for me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-05-2014, 01:35 PM
Here is mine

[Image: Auto_Racing_White.svg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube