Who could make you think about batting for the other team?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Who could make you think about batting for the other team?
(26-05-2014 08:30 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 08:21 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  Here "she" is: I would pick this one!

[Image: 097_1000.jpg]

Reserving the right to reverse my choice at any time....!!!

Looks nice. Who is she?

Once I find "her"; I'll let ya know!!!!
Thumbsup

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post
26-05-2014, 09:17 AM
(26-05-2014 09:14 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 08:30 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Looks nice. Who is she?

Once I find "her"; I'll let ya know!!!!
Thumbsup

If by putting "her" into quotation marks you mean that she is transgendered then this is fucking offensive for anyone who has had loved ones who had to deal with this medical condition.

"Cunt"
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
26-05-2014, 09:19 AM
(26-05-2014 09:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 09:14 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  Once I find "her"; I'll let ya know!!!!
Thumbsup

If by putting "her" into quotation marks you mean that she is transgendered then this is fucking offensive for anyone who has had loved ones who had to deal with this medical condition.

"Cunt"

Most likely....but then so is your offensive use of the "f" word.....

grow a thicker skin!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
26-05-2014, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 09:30 AM by Mathilda.)
(26-05-2014 09:19 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 09:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  If by putting "her" into quotation marks you mean that she is transgendered then this is fucking offensive for anyone who has had loved ones who had to deal with this medical condition.

"Cunt"

Most likely....but then so is your offensive use of the "f" word.....

grow a thicker skin!

Fucking pathetic excuse for a "man".
26-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Well thanks for turning this to shit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-05-2014, 09:25 AM
(26-05-2014 09:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Well thanks for turning this to shit.

I couldn't agree more.
26-05-2014, 09:26 AM
(26-05-2014 08:30 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 08:21 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  Here "she" is: I would pick this one!

[Image: 097_1000.jpg]

Reserving the right to reverse my choice at any time....!!!

Looks nice. Who is she?

This wasn't offensive but 'her' was...SMH.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

26-05-2014, 09:27 AM
(26-05-2014 08:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 07:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Who could make me think about batting for the other team?

Whoever offered the best deal.

Drinking Beverage

Deals shmeals.
Whoever offered the best bat.
Fixt

Oh wait. That's my team.
Never mind.

Wait, wut???? You are gay? Blink Shocking

nevermind, I already knew that...Big Grin

26-05-2014, 09:28 AM
(26-05-2014 09:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 08:30 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Looks nice. Who is she?

This wasn't offensive but 'her' was...SMH.

Yeah I knew from the start what that fuck-wad meant but I wasn't going to jump down his throat until I knew for sure. I wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself or at least make him feel slightly uncomfortable.
26-05-2014, 10:08 AM
(26-05-2014 01:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 12:48 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I tend to notice based on a pattern that it is more common for heterosexual girls to have girl crushes then heterosexual guys to have dude crushes.
Because woman put at least as much emphasis (if not more so than men even) on physical attractiveness.

I don't know about that so much... for women, I don't think it's so much an "emphasis on physical attractiveness" ... it's more like the entire package. But that entire package may be initially attracted by a single visual queue which has nothing to do with sex or gender per se.

There's a visual, animal thing that strikes the eye and connects with something in the brain that sends out the signals but, it could just be a single thing which has nothing to do with sex or gender even though we may associate it that way because it excites us: the twinge.

A visual queue could be an angle of a jaw, the defined shape of a forearm, the crinkle to the side of an eye - that could be the thing we want. That one visual thing could be the thing which causes that twinge. Guys get off on cars ... women get off on shoes. Sex sells because we think it does... when it's really just a few, expertly placed visual queues to give us a twinge. We do the associating... we might think oooh sex or we might think I am having a hard on for a light fixture. Unsure Humans are often easily confused. (How many watches do you own, Chas? Wink )

We often want to be associated with these visual excitements we see in things or other people, we might also want these things for ourselves. A great deal of human attraction can be quite narcissistic. For instance; I am extremely attracted to clefts in the chin, be it on a male or a female and I would kill to have my own slight cleft be a bit more pronounced. To me, that single, tiny dent is extraordinarily exciting and I have no idea why ... it is an irresistible visual queue; Twinge.

Because of that twinge, "attraction" to people or things is often instantaneous and often beyond our control. Why and how we associate these attractions is the thing that can often confuse us.

I know many very heterosexual men who have quite honestly report that yes, they are attracted to Denzel Washington or John Lone or Omar Sharif or George Clooney or Cary Grant or Bogart or Sam Elliot. Not because they want to have sex with them but because they notice strong visual excitements and are able to associate those excitements with an attraction response they understand. Rock star posters... anyone?

Attraction isn't what someone else wants you to think... it's what you want you to think. If one doesn't associate attraction itself with sex, then it becomes less confusing. Just my take on it. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post