Who could make you think about batting for the other team?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Who could make you think about batting for the other team?
(26-05-2014 10:48 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  She has lovely cheek bones. Some of the most naturally beautiful women have nice cheek bones like that I find.

I so totally know. Blush

Τί ἐστιν ἀλήθεια?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes John's post
26-05-2014, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 11:24 AM by Anjele.)
[Image: 398120_355164627832456_1065379566_n.jpg]

Gorgeous...but way too young, and my middle daughter's close friend. (should read younger daugter...not middle oops)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-05-2014, 11:18 AM
(26-05-2014 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: 398120_355164627832456_1065379566_n.jpg]

Gorgeous...but way too young, and my middle daughter's close friend.

In my book, once they're over the legal age of consent, there is no such thing as "too young." Thumbsup

As a future dirty old man, I am firmly committed to opposing this form of social conditioning.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
26-05-2014, 11:24 AM
(26-05-2014 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread seems to show that the hetero male isn't able to admit to seeing something appealing in another man where the hetero female is able to say she appreciates another woman's allure.

And I am just going there (hetero) because that's what I am. I can't speak for someone who is attracted normally to the same gender. Please, no one go all apeshit on me.

I don't agree. I find appealing things about some men, it's just that I'm not interested in sexual acts with them.

I have women friends who are attractive, but I'm not interested in sex with them, either. I am interested in sex with some and not others of them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-05-2014, 11:26 AM
(26-05-2014 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 10:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I would counter propose that it is a generational thing as most of the objectors have been older. As to the hetero-male vs Hetero Female dynamic that is cultural. Bi-curiosity is tacitly approved in women while looked down on in men.

Yeah, I get that. But as I explained in posts after the first one...not who you want to have hot monkey sex with...but who makes you pause and say...that's a good looking man or woman...or there's something about that person that's alluring.

With that clarification, yes - some people are more attractive than others.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
26-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Welll, there was that one girl in high-school, Losty, and an old friend of fine who made my head turn when ever she wore a corset and big chunky new-rock boots, and Lotsy. Did I mention losty?

Celebs well: Rose McGowan from her charmed days for sure, and Tia Carrere.

There I posted it Tongue

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
[+] 2 users Like Blackhand293's post
26-05-2014, 11:47 AM
(26-05-2014 10:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I would counter propose that it is a generational thing as most of the objectors have been older. As to the hetero-male vs Hetero Female dynamic that is cultural. Bi-curiosity is tacitly approved in women while looked down on in men.

I dont think its generational at all, the younger crowd is just more outspoken about it, I've known many a gays in my age group and older.

Also, I said that some guys look good, as in the 'pretty boy' look, which is usually very obvious. Fact is, I'm just not attracted to them at all.... anyway I prefer to hang out with longhaired, bearded scruffy trash like myself..... and no, I dont feel attracted to them either.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
26-05-2014, 12:55 PM
(26-05-2014 11:18 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: 398120_355164627832456_1065379566_n.jpg]

Gorgeous...but way too young, and my middle daughter's close friend.

In my book, once they're over the legal age of consent, there is no such thing as "too young." Thumbsup

As a future dirty old man, I am firmly committed to opposing this form of social conditioning.
Good. It'll be a good thing for us ladies who don't want all the comments about us liking the older guys.

For my part... Amy Lee from Evanescence, Liv Tyler, Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway and Scarlette Johansen. Oh, and the girl who plays Jessica in True Blood. Oh, and the one that plays Christine in the newest Phantom of the Opera.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
26-05-2014, 01:00 PM
I had a big thing for Sandra Bullock when I was younger.
26-05-2014, 01:04 PM
(26-05-2014 01:00 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I had a big thing for Sandra Bullock when I was younger.

There is something about her for me too..Hmmmm maybe im not quite as gay as I thought

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.