Who could make you think about batting for the other team?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Who could make you think about batting for the other team?
(26-05-2014 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread seems to show that the hetero male isn't able to admit to seeing something appealing in another man where the hetero female is able to say she appreciates another woman's allure.

Rolleyes

[Image: fuck-being-calm-and-just-go-ape-shit.png]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Cantor, what are you going on about? Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
26-05-2014, 01:19 PM
(26-05-2014 01:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Cantor, what are you going on about? Tongue

Going apeshit. And looking at my Gwynnies on the other tab... as usual. Big Grin

And I do not feel that your generalization is justified as far as concerns the community element of the forum. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
26-05-2014, 01:22 PM
(26-05-2014 01:19 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Going apeshit. And looking at my Gwynnies on the other tab... as usual. Big Grin

And I do not feel that your generalization is justified as far as concerns the community element of the forum. Tongue

Go look at your Gwynnies.

I wasn't being mean or anything, just an observation. Unsure

Ya meanie. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

26-05-2014, 01:23 PM

I think Anj raised a valid point. Though I am of the view that is more due to left over imprints from our distant ancestors than anything else

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
26-05-2014, 02:57 PM
(26-05-2014 10:12 AM)Anjele Wrote:  This thread seems to show that the hetero male isn't able to admit to seeing something appealing in another man where the hetero female is able to say she appreciates another woman's allure.

And I am just going there (hetero) because that's what I am. I can't speak for someone who is attracted normally to the same gender. Please, no one go all apeshit on me.

Idk. I find men attractive, but my attraction stops well short of sexual, or even physical. The are pleasing to look at, but it doesn't go any further for me Undecided .
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
26-05-2014, 03:01 PM
(26-05-2014 02:57 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  

And I am just going there (hetero) because that's what I am. I can't speak for someone who is attracted normally to the same gender. Please, no one go all apeshit on me.

Idk. I find men attractive, but my attraction stops well short of sexual, or even physical. The are pleasing to look at, but it doesn't go any further for me Undecided .

See post #66.

26-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Well, a guy would have to be pretty effeminate and made up like a woman for me to switch teams. The Kathoey of Thailand are good examples. But as far as man crushes go, I've always thought Idris Elba was super handsome. He just exudes manliness.

[Image: IDRIS_ELBA_PHOTO_8.14.13__140306233430.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post
26-05-2014, 08:01 PM
(26-05-2014 07:45 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Well, a guy would have to be pretty effeminate and made up like a woman for me to switch teams. The Kathoey of Thailand are good examples. But as far as man crushes go, I've always thought Idris Elba was super handsome. He just exudes manliness.

[Image: IDRIS_ELBA_PHOTO_8.14.13__140306233430.jpg]

I would like to add that I also have a bad case of body envy. I can't name any specific examples, but I know what I like when I see it. As an artist and budding physical anthropologist, I think the male form, when in its muscular prime, is a beautiful thing. But whenever I'm marveling at the toned physique of some passerby or person on TV/in films, I'm simultaneously cursing nature for not blessing me with the same genetics. I'm in decent shape, but I know I'll never look like the guys who appear to be chiseled from a block of marble.
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
26-05-2014, 08:22 PM
(26-05-2014 03:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 02:57 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Idk. I find men attractive, but my attraction stops well short of sexual, or even physical. The are pleasing to look at, but it doesn't go any further for me Undecided .

See post #66.

Well by that standard of have like a dozen man crushes Laugh out load

My most embarrassing one might be Rob Pattinson. He literally has a face that looks like it was carved from Marble. Terrible actor though.

[Image: robert-pattinson-wfe-premiere.jpg]

Actually I take that back. He was pretty good in that movie about the traveling circus.
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post