Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?
There is no question who fought the largest battles and defeated the Germans in these largest battles. In one battle alone between soviets and Germans more soviets died IN ONE BATTLE THAN ALL OF THE OTHER ALLIES LOST DURING THE ENTIRE WAR.

The so jet union was for the most part fighting the Germans by themselves and by the time the other allies started the European campaign, the Soviet Union was already marching towards Berlin. Many now write that Churchill had hoped that the so jets would be defeated then they could defeat Germany and have two of his enemies eliminated.

The Soviet Union under Stalin (here we go kids). Had their entire economy destroyed and rebuilt during war time. Something that has never been done before or since.

Eat on that kids.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 05:24 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?
Hitler defeated the Germans Undecided Drinking Beverage

12-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Hold on, what does the OP have to do with the threads name?
It was not in dispute who got forced the Germans hands, the Soviets of course. Though I could argue that it was Hitler himself with his Operation Barbarossa, that the Russian were merely a mechanism.

Then again, the Russians had been training German soldiers in secret...

Was this thread built as a push for War Communism?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-05-2013, 05:28 PM
A combination of both really.

Did you think this was going to be shocking or new information?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-05-2013, 05:43 PM
If I understood your post, the fact the Soviets lost the most troops is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Soviets were the first to enter Berlin. So if it was a race, the Soviets won. But it was not a race. It was a war between the Axis and the Allies. (Good game, by the way). The Allies won the war.

But...

Hitler was a puppet of the Al Queda to fabricate a story about killing a few Jews in order to establish another puppet state in the Middle East so that the media could tell us that the French women needed to shave their armpits.

So who won the war? French men and the CIA.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 11 users Like Erxomai's post
12-05-2013, 05:49 PM
(12-05-2013 05:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I understood your post, the fact the Soviets lost the most troops is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Soviets were the first to enter Berlin. So if it was a race, the Soviets won. But it was not a race. It was a war between the Axis and the Allies. (Good game, by the way). The Allies won the war.

But...

Hitler was a puppet of the Al Queda to fabricate a story about killing a few Jews in order to establish another puppet state in the Middle East so that the media could tell us that the French women needed to shave their armpits.

How did I not think of making a conspiracy theory!?

I am so ashamed!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-05-2013, 05:51 PM
(12-05-2013 05:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 05:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I understood your post, the fact the Soviets lost the most troops is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Soviets were the first to enter Berlin. So if it was a race, the Soviets won. But it was not a race. It was a war between the Axis and the Allies. (Good game, by the way). The Allies won the war.

But...

How did I not think of making a conspiracy theory!?

I am so ashamed!

One must learn from history, Padawan. One will get there if one lives long enough. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
(12-05-2013 05:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 05:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How did I not think of making a conspiracy theory!?

I am so ashamed!

One must learn from history, Padawan. One will get there if one lives long enough. Drinking Beverage

I do know enough history to have made one!

But I did not follow through with my recent tradition of mocking via retarded theories! Such is why I am ashamed!

12-05-2013, 06:09 PM
(12-05-2013 06:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 05:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  One must learn from history, Padawan. One will get there if one lives long enough. Drinking Beverage

I do know enough history to have made one!

But I did not follow through with my recent tradition of mocking via retarded theories! Such is why I am ashamed!

Then there is only one way to deal with the shame you have brought upon your House.

https://eee.uci.edu/clients/sbklein/gend...eppuku.htm

Drinking Beverage

~Izel
12-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Of course it would be disingenuous to deny that in WWII, the Soviet Union played the single largest role in the war against Nazi Germany, or that China played the largest role in the defeat of Japan. They played instrumental roles, as they held up the largest number of troops and caused the highest number of casualties among the enemy forces. But it wasn't the efforts of any single state that won the war, it was the combined efforts of them all. The USSR won the war, and so did everyone else who fought against the Nazis and Japanese.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]