Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?
(12-05-2013 06:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 06:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I do know enough history to have made one!

But I did not follow through with my recent tradition of mocking via retarded theories! Such is why I am ashamed!

Then there is only one way to deal with the shame you have brought upon your House.

https://eee.uci.edu/clients/sbklein/gend...eppuku.htm

Drinking Beverage

I refuse!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?
(12-05-2013 05:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I understood your post, the fact the Soviets lost the most troops is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Soviets were the first to enter Berlin. So if it was a race, the Soviets won. But it was not a race. It was a war between the Axis and the Allies. (Good game, by the way). The Allies won the war.

But...

Hitler was a puppet of the Al Queda to fabricate a story about killing a few Jews in order to establish another puppet state in the Middle East so that the media could tell us that the French women needed to shave their armpits.

So who won the war? French men and the CIA.

Hitler did have his version of alqaeda, it was called the Muslim brotherhood. Yes that's right kids, the Muslim brother hood worked with nazi germany to combat communist influence in Muslim territories. After ww2 the Muslim brotherhood worked with England and the U.S., to counter communist influence. A simple google search of Muslim brotherhood and nazis one can read about it. The Muslim brotherhood has been bitches for the west long before alqaeda was formed by the CIA.
12-05-2013, 08:13 PM
(12-05-2013 05:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  French men and the CIA.

Deuxième to you. Tongue

I&I. I don't know know why you feel the need to highlight shit people already know. The biggest problem is that we're not there. Being here, I'd say the untouched and untouchable American industrial base was a deciding factor. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2013, 08:18 PM
(12-05-2013 06:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 05:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If I understood your post, the fact the Soviets lost the most troops is irrelevant. What is relevant is the Soviets were the first to enter Berlin. So if it was a race, the Soviets won. But it was not a race. It was a war between the Axis and the Allies. (Good game, by the way). The Allies won the war.

But...

Hitler was a puppet of the Al Queda to fabricate a story about killing a few Jews in order to establish another puppet state in the Middle East so that the media could tell us that the French women needed to shave their armpits.

So who won the war? French men and the CIA.

Hitler did have his version of alqaeda, it was called the Muslim brotherhood. Yes that's right kids, the Muslim brother hood worked with nazi germany to combat communist influence in Muslim territories. After ww2 the Muslim brotherhood worked with England and the U.S., to counter communist influence. A simple google search of Muslim brotherhood and nazis one can read about it. The Muslim brotherhood has been bitches for the west long before alqaeda was formed by the CIA.

Now you're just trying to be a copycat. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-05-2013, 08:34 PM
The Germans lost! I gotta get out more. No

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-05-2013, 08:41 PM
*bad joke*

The USA won the war duh

*/bad joke ends*

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
12-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Why do you constantly post stuff that you make it sound like news to us?

Anyone who knows anything about WW2 will know what a vital role the Soviets played in defeating the Germans.
Certainly the allies would not have been able to win on their own if the troops on the eastern front were on the west also.

You fail AGAIN I&I.
Now get out of my sub forum. You already ruined the political one.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
12-05-2013, 09:11 PM
(12-05-2013 09:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Now get out of my sub forum. You already ruined the political one.

Hear Hear.

Be gone.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-05-2013, 03:12 AM
What do you mean "defeated"? The Space Nazis are still out there!

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
14-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Re: RE: Who defeated the Germans? The Soviet Union or the other allies?
(12-05-2013 09:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why do you constantly post stuff that you make it sound like news to us?

Anyone who knows anything about WW2 will know what a vital role the Soviets played in defeating the Germans.
Certainly the allies would not have been able to win on their own if the troops on the eastern front were on the west also.

You fail AGAIN I&I.
Now get out of my sub forum. You already ruined the political one.

This is what I knew would.happen.. Which is why I suggested just using the skepticism thread as a place for history questions. It was inevitable