Who did you talk to in 3d today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Who did you talk to in 3d today?
Hi,

Note - 3d is an actual person, face to face.

Today I talked to my wife, some guys in the pub, a fellow biker at the shop, and two heroine addicts in the hospital gardens.

The guys in the pub were on the same page as me, like the biker. The heroine addicts were well high and excited about their pusher, who arrived in a shiny new BMW. I'm guessing that the pusher takes their government cheques and they get a room and drugs in exchange. Their hospital visit was for methadone injections.

That was mine. Obviously I'm not expecting names/places, just what folks are generally doing in 3d as opposed to online. Health Warnng - always remember online anonymity.

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Who did you talk to in 3d today?
gave husband a peck on his way out the door for work, talked with the kids, to the dog, a neighbor kid was here too for a bit.

I'm considering ditching a pool party with a couple other families we know at the neighborhood pool this evening to celebrate a birthday. Eh, just don't feel like 3D socializing today, it would require me getting out of my pajamas and smiling. Some days that just seems like more work than I want to take on.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
12-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Heroine addict????

A guy who just can't get enough Joan of Arc????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-08-2016, 01:37 PM
It's kinda sad that there's a thread about talking to an actual person, as if it's something so out of the ordinary that it needs a thread. Dodgy

No offence Dwarkin.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-08-2016, 01:42 PM
Today, no people. I have talked to a Llama, a peahen, 4 dogs and two cats and that is enough for me. Tongue We have a heat weather warning through tomorrow evening, so I am not going anywhere tomorrow either. Baby, baby, it's hot out there!

The next day I'll be shooting the shit with the guys from the hardware store, then a friend over lunch and then various small shopkeepers as I will go shopping. That should do me as a "people injection" for a while. As introvert, I enjoy being alone.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
12-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Llama!!!

--
My Dean, her assistant, the head of the Geography department, one of the custodians, a prospective student and his mom.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Nobody. It's been a good day so far and looks to continue that way. Thumbsup

Lots of email and a little TTA but that's it.

Tomorrow will require live interaction with other people for a few hours anyway, perhaps longer. Undecided

Sunday should be quiet again (literally!) Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
12-08-2016, 02:55 PM
What if I talk to someone using a binaural microphone?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-08-2016, 03:08 PM
(12-08-2016 01:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Today, no people. I have talked to a Llama, a peahen, 4 dogs and two cats and that is enough for me. Tongue We have a heat weather warning through tomorrow evening, so I am not going anywhere tomorrow either. Baby, baby, it's hot out there!

The next day I'll be shooting the shit with the guys from the hardware store, then a friend over lunch and then various small shopkeepers as I will go shopping. That should do me as a "people injection" for a while. As introvert, I enjoy being alone.

Hi Dom,

I get that. Smile

You've just reminded me to talk to our hamster, Felix. He's always waiting at the time I go to bed, for a small piece of carrot or cheese. Very fond of him, and he's well past hamster lifespan, so I appreciate his company a lot just now.

D.
12-08-2016, 03:10 PM
(12-08-2016 02:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  What if I talk to someone using a binaural microphone?

JDog,

Not sure how many dimensions that would count as?

D.