Who do you side with?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Who do you side with?
Lmao! I gave it a try, but didn't need to post the results. Just look at HoCs. Mine was nearly identical!

Huh. Whodathought, hey Johnny.....or should I say dad?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-07-2012, 06:39 PM
I need to go rest now...geez Louise...how did I go from liberal hippie to ultra conservative...oy!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
17-07-2012, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2012 06:58 PM by earmuffs.)
WTF "Do you support the theory of Evolution?" as a question? Do people not understand that even the pope supports the reality of evolution!?
What kind of question is this? Why is that question even in a political questionnaire?

anyway:
[Image: 18430457.jpg]

Economically right, socially left. And because social issues are so big to you guys over there I am apparently 93% Democrat which I can believe.
Yet here in Kiwiland, because social issues are almost non-exsistant I vote National which is our right wing major party. Bit odd really.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Not very much surprised here. Thank you for this site. Very good site, in my opinion.[Image: 19256978.jpg]

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
[+] 2 users Like HDT's post
18-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Even though I live far, far away from USA, here are my results...

[Image: ae3c5i.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-07-2012, 06:12 AM
I have no vote (in any country) so who cares but Ms Stein seems to agree with me a lot

18-07-2012, 06:39 AM
I'll admit there's things I agree with him about, but I don't much like his current methods. Hopefully a reelection (since it's likely) will show that he's not so squishy. Go Jill!

[Image: 19467737.jpg]

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
18-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks to all who posted the results (and those who will). I noticed a lot of atheist seems to be left wing rather than right wing and more likely to be democrat/green than fundies. Would that be a fair assessment?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2012, 10:22 AM
87% Ron Paul
83% Mitt Romney
81% Gary Johnson
46% Barak Obama

86% Libertarian
83% Republican
46% Democrat
41% Green

[Image: 19991295.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
18-07-2012, 10:23 AM
(17-07-2012 03:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: 962415.png]Jimmy McMillan on domestic policy and foreign policy issues. 24%
I'm surprised to learn that The Rent Is Too Damn High Party even has a foreign policy. Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel