Who do you support, Israel or the Palistinians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 09:36 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Who do you support, Israel or the Palistinians?
(29-01-2013 09:21 PM)That Icelandic Wrote:  Oh im sure youre knowledge of this topic is far superior to mine, judging by the fact that im 7 years your junior ya dickhead. And the slightly more evolved thing... Yeah i detect a person who thinks the universe revolves around him and his snarky comments insted of the sun.

And id love ta see that little history essay youve got for me, which is either a: from a college essay you had to do, or b: something you did because you have absoloutly nothing else to do with your spare time.
Ah, another ignorant 14 year old.

Firstly, the universe doesn't revolve around the sun. Man has no idea what the universe revolves around, if anything (not likely, but it could be a giant galaxy style thing for all we know) because the speed of light is a set number and we are only able to see a certain percentage (of which we don't know how much of the entire universe we can actually observe).
So putting this aside I will assume, for the sake of sanity, that what you actually meant to say was "the OBSERVABLE universe revolves around the sun" of which is also false.
The very center point for the observable universe is earth because we live on Earth and not the sun. If we lived on the sun then the center point for the observable universe would be the sun, but we don't so...

If you're going to be rude, at least get your facts straight son.

And considering I am studing Commercial Law, the chances I would have to submit a paper on the history of the Middle eastern conflict are very very very slim indeed.

Pro tip: If you want to develope your own opinions may I suggesting starting with ignoring parental comments around the dinner table relating to world events. Chances are they don't know what the fuck they're talking about unless they have actually ventured into doing a bit of research on the topic which is also unlikely considering most adults, particularly Western Country adults rely solely on the news as their source of information which due to many reasons (time frame, ratings etc..) cannot give the whole detailed picture, let alone from both sides.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 09:39 PM

*solar system* sorry bout that.

And the assumption that i am fourteen is correct sir. Ignorant is not.
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 09:50 PM

Ég hef gert umfangsmiklar rannsóknir á búddisma, Wicca, þau trúarbrögð innfæddra þínum. Það er þú heimskur Bandaríkjamenn sem eru ókunnugt sjálfur.
29-01-2013, 10:20 PM

Earmuffs, þú virðist eins og viðkunnanlegur strákur. Ég er ekki að reyna að vera erfitt eða eitthvað svoleiðis, og ég vil ekki fá á slæma hlið, það er á hreinu. Ég vil bara að þú vitir að ég er ekki fáfróður eða heimskur, og ekki lokað hugarfar heldur. Við erum öll trúleysingjar hér, og við ættum að reyna að fara af stað.

Earmuffs, you seem like a likeable guy. I am not trying to be difficult or anything like that, and I do not want to get on your bad side, that is for sure. I just want you to know that I am not ignorant or stupid, and not closed minded either. We are all atheists here, and we should try to get along.
29-01-2013, 10:58 PM
(29-01-2013 10:20 PM)That Icelandic Wrote:  Earmuffs, þú virðist eins og viðkunnanlegur strákur. Ég er ekki að reyna að vera erfitt eða eitthvað svoleiðis, og ég vil ekki fá á slæma hlið, það er á hreinu. Ég vil bara að þú vitir að ég er ekki fáfróður eða heimskur, og ekki lokað hugarfar heldur. Við erum öll trúleysingjar hér, og við ættum að reyna að fara af stað.

Earmuffs, you seem like a likeable guy. I am not trying to be difficult or anything like that, and I do not want to get on your bad side, that is for sure. I just want you to know that I am not ignorant or stupid, and not closed minded either. We are all atheists here, and we should try to get along.
Unlikely to get along if your opinion differ from theirs. I can get along with anybody. Even these schmucks if I wanted to. Their attitudes I don't like though.
29-01-2013, 11:04 PM

Whose attidudes?
29-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Export them all...to the edge of our solar system Thumbsup I hear the Oort Cloud is nice this time of year.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
29-01-2013, 11:27 PM
(29-01-2013 11:15 PM)aurora Wrote:  Export them all...to the edge of our solar system Thumbsup I hear the Oort Cloud is nice this time of year.
Well the last people who tried exporting the jews were accused of genocide and their name has been tarnished ever since then and even looking at them in a good light makes you a demon worse than satan himself. Ah the powers of propaganda... and the bitter taste of irony.
29-01-2013, 11:46 PM
Hmmmm....Aurora, the demon-lady, I like that.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-01-2013, 12:19 AM
(28-01-2013 03:25 PM)That Icelandic Wrote:  The western countries created a country for foreign people on the lamd the palistinians had been living on for generations and they were just kicked out.

That's the way it has worked for thousands of years before, and how it shall continue. As political, economic and military dynamics continue to ebb on the tides of time, so do the boarders of nations shift.

Israel has shown time and time again that it will not allow it's land to fall. On several occasions, fending off coalitions formed of most (if not all) of it's neighbour nations (Arab-Israeli Wars).

I say, kudos go to Israel for surviving as long as it has.

I also say: Pull your shit to together, Palestine, you are never going to be recognised as a nation unless you earn that. Now get to work, and stop complaining.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.