Who else makes YouTube videos?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Who else makes YouTube videos?
I'm genuinely curious as to whether any other users make YouTube videos? I know many of us found this forum from TheThinkingAtheist's YouTube videos, so I assume at least a few of us also maintain YouTube channels. If so, please post your username on YouTube below. Mine is the same as my handle here.

If you post, I promise to check out your channel, and if I like it I'll subscribe. No promises there of course. I'll also comment rate and subscribe where (IMO) appropriate. Thanks in advance for sharing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2010, 07:05 AM
RE: Who else makes YouTube videos?
http://www.youtube.com/TheWildMagic

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Beneficial mutation! Party! Party up in here!

Nice.
20-10-2010, 04:37 PM
If you like to see a big, fat, ugly guy with a trilby and a large sword not speaking for 5 minutes while he cleans said sword then I'll link you to mine xD

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
20-10-2010, 04:51 PM
I have one, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/LeviTimes

I'm in the process of making a new video, actually, describing my motivation for the channel, and changing my channel up a bit. Since I'm not the best to look at myself, I've decided to go for a bit of the Pretty Pictures with Commentary route. Tongue Unfortunately, that takes a lot longer to edit, so even though I have everything recorded already I still need to find suitable pictures and do all the editing involved. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2010, 07:46 PM
I've made several of those kinds of videos myself. I like both kinds. Here's a helpful hint. If you have Windows and PowerPoint, then you also have Paint and the Microsoft word processor. Use PowerPoint to make slides which you can save as a TIFF format. Also, you can use windows screen cap function to capture screen shots, paste them into Paint and save them. Additionally, the word processor has a neat function called word art which can also be screen capped and saved in both Paint and used in PowerPoint. All of these tricks will help add to the visual impact of your images.

I'll be checking out your channel now. Looking forward to it.
22-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Try nonstampcollector.com
22-10-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm subscribed to NSC. Is that you?
23-10-2010, 08:11 PM
(20-10-2010 04:51 PM)LeviTimes Wrote:  I have one, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/LeviTimes

I'm in the process of making a new video, actually, describing my motivation for the channel, and changing my channel up a bit. Since I'm not the best to look at myself, I've decided to go for a bit of the Pretty Pictures with Commentary route. Tongue Unfortunately, that takes a lot longer to edit, so even though I have everything recorded already I still need to find suitable pictures and do all the editing involved. Tongue

I just finished watching this video, and if I could, I would reach across the Pacific to give you a hug. Instead, I'll have to send you a virtual *hug* and my best wishes that things will work out.

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
25-10-2010, 02:39 AM
No I am not.
But i wish i had his creative ability