Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 01:03 AM
RE: Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?
It's in slow motion friend, but that shit is getting closer and closer to the fan. Big Grin

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2017, 01:27 AM
Shit hitting the fan could mean many people dying so I can't say that I'm waiting for such.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
14-03-2017, 01:29 AM
(13-03-2017 09:07 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Democracy sucks everywhere. Australia is shit, too.

Do you live here?

(14-03-2017 01:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Shit hitting the fan could mean many people dying so I can't say that I'm waiting for such.

Hear hear.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-03-2017, 01:44 AM
(14-03-2017 01:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(13-03-2017 09:07 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Democracy sucks everywhere. Australia is shit, too.

Do you live here?

(14-03-2017 01:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Shit hitting the fan could mean many people dying so I can't say that I'm waiting for such.

Hear hear.

Curiosity, what is Australia like?

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
14-03-2017, 02:07 AM
(14-03-2017 01:44 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Curiosity, what is Australia like?

Well, I just lived in hospital for 15 months, had 256 chemo treatments, and spent 19 months on a drug that costs $25,000 USD per week ($2062500.00), for free.

That's what Australia is like.

We have our issues, but they are minor. The sun is dangerous. Especially since the early 80's. The summers are hot. Winters vary depending upon where one is. Fantastic cuisine, clean air for the most part. We suffer many droughts..

However our beaches are nice.

[Image: 2014052614011081891241430029.jpg]

[Image: f475154eaecdda17e07e8e1d284ff409.jpg]

Some help you avoid a parking ticket.

[Image: _DSC7831%20Gold%20Coast%20Metermaids%20QLD.jpg]

And we don't have Trump. Smile

So, not too shabby.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 10 users Like Banjo's post
14-03-2017, 02:12 AM
(14-03-2017 01:44 AM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 01:29 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Do you live here?

Hear hear.

Curiosity, what is Australia like?

No guns.

An irreverent (British) sense of humour.

Fit and willing women.

Every natural thing wants to kill you.

Paradise.

Wink

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
14-03-2017, 02:16 AM
(14-03-2017 02:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Fit and willing women.

Every natural thing wants to kill you.

Often it's the women. Gasp

But the night before is usually awesome. Wink

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-03-2017, 03:51 AM

Lolwut??
No it doesn't. American democracy is fucking terrible. It's by far the worst example of 'democracy' in the OECD. By far. Singapore has elected the same government since 1959, literally the same single fucking party every single time and it has a far better democracy than you guys. America preaching democracy is like Islam preaching its a religion of peace it's fucking laughable.

Democracy works. American 'democracy' does not.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
14-03-2017, 04:04 AM
(14-03-2017 03:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lolwut??
No it doesn't. American democracy is fucking terrible. It's by far the worst example of 'democracy' in the OECD. By far.

That's mainly because of their supreme court decisions of corporations being entitled to excercise their 1st amendment rights, or something like that. That turned it into a bribocracy where representatives answer to their donors rather than their electorate.

But I feel like America is only one or two steps ahead in turning democracy into a travesty. The lobbyists are pretty active in other parts of the world also.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
14-03-2017, 04:48 AM
(14-03-2017 04:04 AM)abaris Wrote:  But I feel like America is only one or two steps ahead in turning democracy into a travesty.

Y'all motherfuckers going down third world shitty road we've been going down for decades. Mind the potholes.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post