Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?
(14-03-2017 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I don't want the shit to hit the fan because I don't want my virtual American friends to suffer for the mistakes of their fellow countrymen.

On the one hand yes. On the other no. If this excuse for a human being and cronies only halfway succeeds, there's no way anybody is learning their lesson.

And by the way, hoping for a fuckup is suicidal too, if you don't even live in the USA. If Dump is fucking the economy over - which by the way is likely to happen with all the deregulating - the whole world will get a second helping of 2008. Easier for me to say, since I already lost what I had in the first fuckup royale, but it will happen again. If noone controlls the financial industry, the jig is on again. Until the bubble bursts into everyone's faces.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
14-03-2017, 08:28 AM
(14-03-2017 05:05 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Where are the aborigines?

Which ones? There's a family about 10 houses up the road.

Perhaps you could give me a name to go on...?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-03-2017, 08:55 AM
I give and give and give, but I'm give out right now. Shut up and give me some fucking space and a little peace & quiet.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
14-03-2017, 09:32 AM
(14-03-2017 08:28 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 05:05 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Where are the aborigines?

Which ones? There's a family about 10 houses up the road.

Perhaps you could give me a name to go on...?

Banjo, it looks like Australia has only twenty-somethings, all the women have implants and skin cancer doctors do a booming business.

On the topic of this thread. Some Canadians have invited California, Oregon and Washington State to become part of their great country. Calexit# .
I don't think the majority of Canadians would be too happy with this situation but still, it's nice to be invited. Thanks guys. Thumbsup

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news...est-coast/

[Image: WEB-CA-OR-WA-Canada-780x780.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Come on, Justin; take New England too. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-03-2017, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2017 09:44 AM by unfogged.)
(14-03-2017 09:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Banjo, it looks like Australia has only twenty-somethings, all the women have implants and skin cancer doctors do a booming business.

On the topic of this thread. Some Canadians have invited California, Oregon and Washington State to become part of their great country. Calexit# .
I don't think the majority of Canadians would be too happy with this situation but still, it's nice to be invited. Thanks guys. Thumbsup

Good idea. They can invite the New England states as well. The US can then devolve into the theocracy that the rest seem to want. (NY, PA, and NJ can petition to join as well)

ETA: it'd be nice to bring along Hawaii too

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
14-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Note that they didn't invite Alaska. The Palin shock obviously still runs deep.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
14-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Washington, Oregon and California would be better forming their own country. They are large enough. California would dominate though because it has a much larger population so best to merge the states or split into new ones. But each state's population is large enough to exist as an independent country.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
14-03-2017, 09:52 AM
(14-03-2017 09:36 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 09:32 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Banjo, it looks like Australia has only twenty-somethings, all the women have implants and skin cancer doctors do a booming business.

Good idea. They can invite the New England states as well. The US can then devolve into the theocracy that the rest seem to want. (NY, PA, and NJ can petition to join as well)

ETA: it'd be nice to bring along Hawaii too

Illinois and the North East too. Then Mexico and New Canada can build a big beautiful wall and make Great America pay for it.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
14-03-2017, 10:55 AM
(14-03-2017 09:49 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Washington, Oregon and California would be better forming their own country. They are large enough. California would dominate though because it has a much larger population so best to merge the states or split into new ones. But each state's population is large enough to exist as an independent country.

That is my favorite dream. Smile California would likely split in two - northern California has been wanting to be it's own state for a long time. The Californias, Washington and Oregon form a union. Or get together with Canada.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post