Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?
What particular attachment do you have to this country? It's going to waste away sooner or later like everything else.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2017, 11:27 AM
(14-03-2017 11:11 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  What particular attachment do you have to this country? It's going to waste away sooner or later like everything else.

Well, we have family, friends, neighbors and jobs here. Most of us have lived our entire lives here. It's hard to simply let it all fall apart or just chuck it and go somewhere else. Anyway, no matter where we go the effect of a dissolved United States will reverberate worldwide. There's no escaping it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-03-2017, 11:38 AM
(14-03-2017 11:11 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  What particular attachment do you have to this country? It's going to waste away sooner or later like everything else.

The earth is eventually going to be swallowed up by the sun, too, but I would prefer that to happen after I'm long gone. Likewise with the US "wasting away" (although I'm guessing it would be a bit more violent than that phrase implies). I have a strong attachment to my quality of life.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-03-2017, 11:44 AM
Tbh, I've got a lot to lose if the shit hits the fan. I'd rather things not descend into chaos any more than they already have. Confused
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
14-03-2017, 11:47 AM
The real bugger is that here I am in a rural village in Britain and I'm possibly gonna be consumed by nuclear fire because of a bunch.of incestuous rednecks. Big Grin
14-03-2017, 12:04 PM
(14-03-2017 11:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The real bugger is that here I am in a rural village in Britain and I'm possibly gonna be consumed by nuclear fire because of a bunch.of incestuous rednecks. Big Grin

I've said this before (maybe not here) and I'll say it again -- if a large-scale nuclear war happens, I want to be at ground zero, because life will be sheer hell for the survivors. Being consumed by nuclear fire is your best option in that scenario.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
14-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Bring it on. Undecided
14-03-2017, 12:29 PM
(14-03-2017 12:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  Bring it on. Undecided

The trouble is that trump keeps diverting the attention away from his pile of shit in the corner by tweeting about utter nonsense. It's his slight of hand magic trick he constantly uses. Errrr... excuse me...... it's his slight of tiny hands magic trick.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-03-2017, 12:56 PM
(14-03-2017 12:04 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 11:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The real bugger is that here I am in a rural village in Britain and I'm possibly gonna be consumed by nuclear fire because of a bunch.of incestuous rednecks. Big Grin

I've said this before (maybe not here) and I'll say it again -- if a large-scale nuclear war happens, I want to be at ground zero, because life will be sheer hell for the survivors. Being consumed by nuclear fire is your best option in that scenario.

Ya but fuck those redneck hicks for pissing with my village, bastard cunts, not that that's likely to happen Imo
14-03-2017, 01:15 PM

I have a kid.
[+] 7 users Like julep's post