Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2017 04:41 AM by Lucipurr.)
RE: Who else secretly wants the shit to really hit the fan?
(13-03-2017 09:07 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Democracy sucks everywhere. Australia is shit, too.

So what exactly is the alternative then? Some kind of totalitarian state?

Fuck that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2017, 04:42 AM
(15-03-2017 04:36 AM)cactus Wrote:  I was just thinking the other day, I really need to start making some emergency medical tourism plans, just in case I ever need to make a quick getaway to a sane country for medical treatment of some sort. Anybody got any suggestions?... or countries to avoid? Would I require dual citizenship? Consider

[Image: cdcad1262b768463e3455aac3956f504.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-03-2017, 04:47 AM
Should I go ahead and buy a bunch of stocks in insurance companies? Hmm strongly consider Consider

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
15-03-2017, 04:51 AM
Actually, I should probably just go on OpenSecrets.org and buy stocks in ALL the industries that invested the most bribe money. Gotta have that portfolio diversity Smile

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
17-03-2017, 04:45 PM
(15-03-2017 04:36 AM)cactus Wrote:  I was just thinking the other day, I really need to start making some emergency medical tourism plans, just in case I ever need to make a quick getaway to a sane country for medical treatment of some sort. Anybody got any suggestions?... or countries to avoid? Would I require dual citizenship? Consider

You may want to start learning Swedish.

-------

http://learningswedish.se/courses/1

Welcome to Learning Swedish – a free language course!

Learning Swedish is a free online course in Swedish for beginners with material for self-study for adult learners. It is your fast track to learning Swedish wherever you live. The course gives basic spoken and written knowledge of the Swedish language, as well as an insight into Swedish culture and society. All instructions are given in English.

------

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
17-03-2017, 05:05 PM
(14-03-2017 02:36 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 02:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's really the only option you've got. Overthrowing the government... when civil war is better than whatever the fuck Trump and his eejit cronies cook up... You'se all better hope to hell it doesn't come to that.

God I'm hoping in 2 years we can overturn the house and senate. Weeping

There's a vacant senate seat in Alabama that's up for a special election soon. It had belonged to Sessions. I donated to the Democratic candidate there through a group called ActBlue. If you have any extra money, even a dollar, donate it. Every penny helps.

https://secure.actblue.com/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-03-2017, 02:54 AM
"secretly"?
[+] 1 user Likes Fred Hampton's post
21-03-2017, 11:27 AM
This is probably wrong, but at this point I want those who voted for him and who cheer everything he does to be so screwed over by his policies. I want them to suffer.
22-03-2017, 12:30 AM
(21-03-2017 11:27 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  This is probably wrong, but at this point I want those who voted for him and who cheer everything he does to be so screwed over by his policies. I want them to suffer.

If he plays his cards right it'll be only a few minorities who suffer. His supporters won't, and some who are not his supporters will also win big. He may even increase his support base. Of course it's a short term thing. But I think it's more likely in a few years' time, if he's not stopped now, that quite a large proportion of his supporters will feel vindicated, and that he did a good job.

That's all assuming he does things "right" in the sense of pursues the correct populist dictator strategy. If he's too dumb to do that - e.g. by screwing over his own support base - he may suddenly find himself in shit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.