Who goes to heaven?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
05-02-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: Who goes to heaven?
Well you can't disagree with a Christian on anything regarding the Bible! I mean it just has to be true doesn't it? Its the word of GOD through man and man doesn't lie or tell stories or anything. Bahahahaha!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 01:53 PM by Chas.)
(04-02-2012 11:11 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 08:36 PM)free2011 Wrote:  I'm always uncomfortable with the line of questioning that starts with "why would god . . . " It almost gives legitimacy to the belief. Religious people can always give you a great answer for "why would". Shit all they need to say is we don't know God's will.

So, when someone asks a question that starts with, "Why would God ...?"
Maybe your answer could be... "What God?"

And then walk away while whistling the theme to The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly. Smile

Ok, that last thing might be a bit over the top. Dodgy

I think you've just found our theme song.
(05-02-2012 06:05 AM)Karl Wrote:  Wasn’t it like 144,000 have tickets and the remaining 6,999,856,000 or so get a lump of coal in our afterlife stocking?
Christians eh? Almost makes you feel sorry for god having to put up with them for ever…
Almost…

Not only that, it's 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel, so I don't know why these American Christian fundamentalist assholes think they're going anywhere.

Oh, right - they haven't actually read the Bible.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-02-2012, 09:25 AM

(03-02-2012 08:36 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Shit all they need to say is we don't know God's will.

Ahhh, but we DO know gods will. You see thats a nice answer THEY believe. Truth is god left us his resume called the Old Testament. Its quite clear what his WILL is...............

Christians just futz things up with this JC guy, and some babble about new covenant, and that the guy love me and all the little children.

But if JC is part of the Trinity, and the Trinity has always been around an part of god...then the OT..IS the NT and God does not love the little children...as a matter of fact i recall somthing about being happy as heads of babies are dashed against rocks (enemy or not, thats still hate speak...expecially to a newborn).

So if the Trinity is believed, then christ is simply the right arm of god..and he was there all along while the insanity of the OT was inflicted upon humanity on this earth. Yeah, Jesus loves me my ass.

D
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 02:30 PM
(06-02-2012 09:25 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 08:36 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Shit all they need to say is we don't know God's will.

Ahhh, but we DO know gods will. You see thats a nice answer THEY believe. Truth is god left us his resume called the Old Testament. Its quite clear what his WILL is...............

Christians just futz things up with this JC guy, and some babble about new covenant, and that the guy love me and all the little children.

But if JC is part of the Trinity, and the Trinity has always been around an part of god...then the OT..IS the NT and God does not love the little children...as a matter of fact i recall somthing about being happy as heads of babies are dashed against rocks (enemy or not, thats still hate speak...expecially to a newborn).

So if the Trinity is believed, then christ is simply the right arm of god..and he was there all along while the insanity of the OT was inflicted upon humanity on this earth. Yeah, Jesus loves me my ass.

D

The good thing about Science is your not allowed to pick and choose because the notes are proven from what is learned; if something changes then it changes. The bible... Noooo. It's the word of god yet people only will believe the good parts. Sorry sir if you're going to tell me its the word of god and the word of god says you should be put to death for working on Sunday or disobeying your parents then you need to fucking do it! No bull shitting around! Smile
Find all posts by this user