Who is More Evil, The Borg or Stormtroopers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Who is More Evil, The Borg or Stormtroopers?
Just wondering?

"I love the term magic realism. It's about expanding how you see the world. I think we live in an age where we're just hammered to think this is what the world is. Everything's saying 'That's the world.' And it's not the world. The world is a million possible things." - TG

Salman Rushdie talks to Terry Gilliam
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Who is More Evil, The Borg or Stormtroopers?
The Borg

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Stormtroopers. The Borg is beyond good and evil.

#sigh
27-07-2015, 07:50 PM
I guess it depend on who the stormtroopers are taking orders from. They're probably clones, probably trained/conditioned never to question orders so rigorously they're almost as much automatons as the individual Borg members.

The Emperor is dead, so maybe they got a new overseer with some good to send em off to do. Tongue

27-07-2015, 10:38 PM
The Stormtroopers have more evil intentions. The Borg are more dangerous in an evil way. IMHO. Shy

I know you didn't ask what is our favourite, but Borg. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-07-2015, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2015 10:51 PM by pablo.)
Stormtroopers seem more capable of knowing right from wrong, yet are evil anyway. Borg are hive mind.
I vote Stormtroopers more evil.
03-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Neither are evil. The Borg think they are doing the right thing and making other species better. They are just being neutral. Stormtroopers are also just soldiers following orders. The empire in itself is also not totally evil but typically lead by evil people.
03-08-2015, 01:59 AM
(03-08-2015 01:36 AM)Flutterbee Wrote:  Neither are evil. The Borg think they are doing the right thing and making other species better. They are just being neutral. Stormtroopers are also just soldiers following orders. The empire in itself is also not totally evil but typically lead by evil people.

Why thinking that they doing the right thing should matter? As for following orders I don't think that such defence is valid as it's trying to shift the blame and escape responsibility.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-08-2015, 02:59 AM
(03-08-2015 01:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 01:36 AM)Flutterbee Wrote:  Neither are evil. The Borg think they are doing the right thing and making other species better. They are just being neutral. Stormtroopers are also just soldiers following orders. The empire in itself is also not totally evil but typically lead by evil people.

Why thinking that they doing the right thing should matter? As for following orders I don't think that such defence is valid as it's trying to shift the blame and escape responsibility.

I'm not saying either of them are good but that they aren't really evil. In fact there could be storm troopers that really are good and won't do things they find wrong. As for the Borg is it really that much worse off to live that life? Who knows. Regardless both are just fictional. Kinda like god.
03-08-2015, 03:59 AM
The Borg are over. They ended in the trilogy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.