Who is More Evil, The Borg or Stormtroopers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Who is More Evil, The Borg or Stormtroopers?
(03-08-2015 02:59 AM)Flutterbee Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 01:59 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Why thinking that they doing the right thing should matter? As for following orders I don't think that such defence is valid as it's trying to shift the blame and escape responsibility.

I'm not saying either of them are good but that they aren't really evil. In fact there could be storm troopers that really are good and won't do things they find wrong. As for the Borg is it really that much worse off to live that life? Who knows. Regardless both are just fictional. Kinda like god.

So what would make them evil? Serving the evil regime and stripping others of individuality counts as pretty evil in my book.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 07:55 AM
Neither. They're all just trying to make it through their day. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-08-2015, 05:20 PM
I would be more afraid of Stormtroopers if they could actually hit their target Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-08-2015, 07:29 PM
Nazi Storm Troopers are the most evil.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2015, 10:15 PM
I haven't watched much Star Trek after TNG anyway so I wouldn't know.