Who is that smarmy chick Dawkins has narrate?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Who is that smarmy chick Dawkins has narrate?
I've just been listening to a bit of The God Delusion. Ok now I think Dawkins has a very fine mind, & he makes the bible look like that cloth "dog" frisbee after my furry girl has finished with it. But damn! he really can get some annoying tone in his voice on those cds. And who is that woman he has read certain passages? He always saves the nyah, nyah stuff for her, & when she squeezes it thru that public school accent, nothing could sound more childish & condescending. I don't know why he chose to think like an adult & sound like a whiny kid on the playground.

Every time you say you don't believe, Jesus rips the wings off a fairy. - SkepticalParenting.com
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2011, 01:05 PM
RE: Who is that smarmy chick Dawkins has narrate?
Pretty sure you could google it Big Grin

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through´╗┐ on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
(03-08-2011 01:05 PM)James The Brit Wrote:  Pretty sure you could google it Big Grin

Yeah...but it's more like...why. That tone...

Every time you say you don't believe, Jesus rips the wings off a fairy. - SkepticalParenting.com
03-08-2011, 07:14 PM
To me Dawkins sounds like an older Harry Potter. They use the same tones and inflection. I have never heard this overdub of the God Delusion so I know not of who the female is you speak of. I went the old fashioned root and made my eyes hurt, to get through it.
Actually I wasn't the biggest fan of the book. Smile It's ok, but his arguments are weak sometimes, and he does get pretty hoighty toighty about stuff.
Really the beginning is bland, and he only starts really getting meaty around halfway, and by the time it's almost over I found myself really getting into it, but then it ended.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user