Who isn't laying the pipe tonight in Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Who isn't laying the pipe tonight in Syria?
Drinking Beverage

What if Iran and Syria just a few years ago were finishing the planning of a pipeline project that could transport Irans oil and gas through Syria directly to Europe. Then shortly after this the sanctions on Iran start getting a lot tighter then the west tries to overthrow Syria or destabilize it with their slash and burn shock troops known as alqaeda.

Oh wait....silly me, this is actually happening. Yes thats right Syria and Iran were agreeing to and at the beginning stages of a pipeline from Iran through Syria.

Russia And Iran are working on their own pipeline which is why Iran is next on the list after Syria to have a "spontaneous wink wink" uprising.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/is-this-what-...lly-about/

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Who isn't laying the pipe tonight in Syria?
Oh yeah, and what if Henry Kissenger and the House of Saud are collaborating with MI6 moles inside the Syrian rebel groups to buy kebab stands near the pipeline construction sites? Every lunch Schlumberger buys will be oodles of profit!

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
12-09-2013, 08:01 PM
(12-09-2013 07:53 PM)I Am Wrote:  Oh yeah, and what if Henry Kissenger and the House of Saud are collaborating with MI6 moles inside the Syrian rebel groups to buy kebab stands near the pipeline construction sites? Every lunch Schlumberger buys will be oodles of profit!

oh yeah I forgot, the US would NEVER destabilize or attempt to overthrow countries for geopolitical purposes....NEVER. Rolleyes
12-09-2013, 08:15 PM
(12-09-2013 08:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 07:53 PM)I Am Wrote:  Oh yeah, and what if Henry Kissenger and the House of Saud are collaborating with MI6 moles inside the Syrian rebel groups to buy kebab stands near the pipeline construction sites? Every lunch Schlumberger buys will be oodles of profit!

oh yeah I forgot, the US would NEVER destabilize or attempt to overthrow countries for geopolitical purposes....NEVER. Rolleyes

Hee hee. Of course the US has done that, with HK (various spots in South America) and the H of S (Iraq) and MI6 (Libya) before, each in their own way. I just honestly can't tell if that's what's happening now. Maybe, I'll grant maybe.

AFAIK we're still innocent of corrupting kebab stands.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
(12-09-2013 08:15 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:01 PM)I and I Wrote:  oh yeah I forgot, the US would NEVER destabilize or attempt to overthrow countries for geopolitical purposes....NEVER. Rolleyes

Hee hee. Of course the US has done that, with HK (various spots in South America) and the H of S (Iraq) and MI6 (Libya) before, each in their own way. I just honestly can't tell if that's what's happening now. Maybe, I'll grant maybe.

kebab stands are corrupted by the fruit fly species that was created by the CIA. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like I and I's post
12-09-2013, 08:19 PM
(12-09-2013 08:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:15 PM)I Am Wrote:  Hee hee. Of course the US has done that, with HK (various spots in South America) and the H of S (Iraq) and MI6 (Libya) before, each in their own way. I just honestly can't tell if that's what's happening now. Maybe, I'll grant maybe.

kebab stands are corrupted by the fruit fly species that was created by the CIA. Drinking Beverage

Is that a fact ?
Is that a fact if you don't believe it ?
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Oh, goody, yet another Syria thread. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post