Who killed more people in the Bible? God or Satan?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
27-04-2010, 02:07 PM

RE: Who killed more people in the Bible? God or Satan?
well to learn it by heart i will never do, but when i finish university, i think i might undertake a endavour to read the koran the bible and the maharratta. the islam, christianity and hindoeism or was it boedhism. these books might shed some more light on how society works from a religious point of view in particular what it is that drives them.

oh and interesting fact: religion wasnt part of a definition of a culture till round about the eighteenth century. so fundamentalist cant really say they want to go back to ancient roots and also say religion is part of their culture. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2010, 02:10 PM

Hmm...although it may never have been defined as being part of a culture until that time, it certainly was, and remains to be, an integral part of societies never-the-less. Increasingly less so now mind you.
27-04-2010, 02:16 PM

hmm you werent convinced by the criticisms of my secularization bit were you. which only holds the theory that religion is taking on a different shap as tenable.
27-04-2010, 02:29 PM

I will not disagree with the thought, that religion is evolving. I will be one of the first to agree that it never stopped evolving; and continues to do so today.
27-04-2010, 03:26 PM

but you do not agree ''that secularization is ocurring at a increasing rate'' is untenable
27-04-2010, 03:29 PM

I don't see how it could be said, that secularization is not occurring at an increasing rate; in first world countries.
11-05-2010, 03:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxtbcOEtp...ature=grec
27-05-2010, 02:44 AM

God is ultimately responsible for both the good and the bad in the world.In Judaism there is no such thing as an independent Satan or Devil that can be blamed for the negative decrees from above.If God is perfect and he created man and angels and they turned away doesn't that make him imperfect.God has killed more based upon historic references.