Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
16-09-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...
(16-09-2013 04:29 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  If I started a thread about TTA's resident racist kiwi doing something (good or bad), would that not seem like an underhanded dig that is a complete fucking asshole move? Consider

Not really.
Besides, I'm not racist I hate everyone equally.

And if there was, I would comment on the video instead of fueling whatever implied asshole move was there by pointing it out.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 06:36 PM
Re: Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...
Does he consider himself a homophobe or (like you) reject that title?

And I didn't ask what you'd do. I could care less. You're being a fucking douchebag. People tend to tune out douchebags. Even if they have something relevant to say.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
16-09-2013, 06:40 PM
This place would be so less lively without muffs. Whether you love him or hate him (or are desperate for a pic of his hairy balls), you have to admit he makes things interesting. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Some say that (or said that) about trainwreck, Egor, janthuffy, etc

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
16-09-2013, 06:43 PM
(16-09-2013 06:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Some say that (or said that) about trainwreck, Egor, janthuffy, etc

I liked Egor, I want trainwreck to burn to death in a horrific fire, and I don't remember the other guy. Point still stands though, he livens the places up (though he's a bastard because I still don't have my pic of his balls).

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
16-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Fair enough. But livening a place up by being an obtuse asshole is neither a grand achievement or a respectable one.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
16-09-2013, 06:55 PM
(16-09-2013 06:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Fair enough. But livening a place up by being an obtuse asshole is neither a grand achievement or a respectable one.

He's a total asshole but he has a unique ability to be funny as fuck while doing it. It makes me kinda like him to be honest.

Best
Worst
16-09-2013, 06:55 PM
(16-09-2013 06:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Fair enough. But livening a place up by being an obtuse asshole is neither a grand achievement or a respectable one.

I think a lot of people miss that with Muffs, he's not being serious. At all. He's doing it to be a sarcastic asshole. That's his humor. If you actually speak to him, he's funny, and whenever he continues something "offensive" he's doing it because he's receiving a reaction. However, with the homophobia situation, I think it's obvious Muffs is serious. He's actually offended. But most of all, he's continuing because he's receiving a reaction.

I think to understand the situation more, you need to be able to understand both sides of Mr Woof, and both sides of earmuffs.
16-09-2013, 07:02 PM
If it's humor (not my expiernece as I point out the racism), then it is equally as obtuse and moronic.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
16-09-2013, 09:43 PM
I suspect TBD is just still upset that he was wrong in the thread about my bosses hiring habits.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.