Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
17-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Re: Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...
Upset? I suppose. But that is primarily because I found your arguments to be in the stale style of a theist and learned you were a racist.

That along with your hypocritical BS of calling out woof every chance you get makes you a deplorable cunt.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Who knew the resident homophobe was such a badass...
The fact that you gathered me being a racist from that thread shows you didn't understand my argument.
You live in a delusional world of how you think things should work (this is in regards to that thread and your argument), but the world is fucked up and it doesn't work in the fairy land that you envision. People shopped at my bosses gas station because they didn't have to "deal" (for lack of a better word) with Indians. You can say that's racist all you want, it wont change that that is how it is.
Pro life tip: Sometimes in life things should be one way but are another way.

If you're going to call me out as a racist than at least call me out on the racist stuff I've said, not the supposedly racist stuff I've said which is only racist in your opinion because you live in lala land.
I said something racist the other day, I think it was in the ranting thread. Go call me out on that.
Gezz, at least get it right.

And when have I called out Woof? I never talk to the guy...
There was the thread that started all this, he than made like 6 threads about my rep of him after that and than the other day I post this video with a little dig at Woof... Please TBD, point out to me where I'm constantly calling him out. Maybe a few threads after the original thread that started this in the following few days after it. Oh yes, I'm absolutely straining the websites bandwidth with threads about how Woof is a homophobe..
And how does me being a supposed racist make him any less of a homophobic bigot?? It doesn't.
How does what I say about something else have any baring on what he said?? It has no effect on it at all.

You're a smart guy TBD, stop being such an idiot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-09-2013, 05:08 AM
(17-09-2013 05:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The fact that you gathered me being a racist from that thread...

I was thinking more along the lines of the way you talk about Kiwis. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2013, 05:11 AM
(17-09-2013 05:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 05:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The fact that you gathered me being a racist from that thread...

I was thinking more along the lines of the way you talk about Kiwis. Tongue

I thought he was talking about the time he repeatedly said the N-word to make people mad. Big Grin
17-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Alright, let's start with calling woof a homophobe across multiple threads.

Here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid280763

"It's okay Mr Woof, we live in a different time now, just open up your heart, tell us what you truly feel, nobody judges here (except YOU!!! You fucking homophobe!!!)."

Here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid280653

"Maybe if he wasn't such a blatant homophobe then he wouldn't be in this mess right now. "

The existence of this thread of course.

Here: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid264278

"So woof neutral repped me, then later came back and neg repped me again.

I'm so confused.

That homophobe really needs to just make up his wrinkled old mind. "

This thread: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid374764

"The core issue I have with you is not that you have concerns around gay parenting the core issue I have with you is that you have bigoted views of gay people in general, which are the reason for your opinions around gay parenting."

"So when you make these threads about how I'm a meany-bum I do have a good laugh. I find it absolutely fucking hilarious how hypocritical you are being."

You should take your own advice there Muffs ^

Here:http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-Upgrading-personal-abuse?pid=374313&highlight=woof#pid374313

Just being an asshole to be an asshole again.
"You know, you could just do the decent thing here Mr Woof and get syphilis and die."

Same basic statement in another thread: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid336039

"The basic gist of it is that Woof is a homophobic piece of shit that needs to get herpes and die. "

More: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid290058

"Fuck Woof rotting eternally in Hell. Hell, is too good for that piece of shit. "

Once more before I get bored: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid280867

"If anyone is a disgrace here Woof it is you. This is an atheist forum with an overriding theme of freedom of ____ Don't you think equal rights plays into this forums theme perfectly? Yet you say I'm the disgrace? "

You have a very bad habit of following people to threads and being a dick to them just to be an asshole. It is one thing to be called an asshole because of trying to be brutally honest with someone, it is another thing entirely to be an asshole for the attention.

I could do a list like this for Knuxonian Drive too and grammar issues. But I'll move on to Muffs the racist. (and for the record, that thread ended with you sticking your fingers in your ears and admitting to not reading any of the replies and just outright ignoring all points counter to your own. That's not an argument or a debate, it's the act of a spoiled child/preaching theist).

What if I told you that calling an entire race racist, is racist?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid344134
"I've always said that the black folk in America are by far the biggest racists in your country. "

"So... what you're saying is, screw the poor white people?"
I'm just pointing this out because it was a strawman based upon your racism.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid344221
"Yet I'm the one having to postpone my university plans in order to work at a fucking gas station for a year in order to save up enough money for the simply reason that I'm white and thus "my opportunities are better" HORSE SHIT they're better... Poor is poor. Poor doesn't discriminate. "
Maybe you think your racist views are justified, but the scholarships you speak of aren't targeted to do anything to you, positively or negatively. I'm pointing this out because saying that scholarships designed to help people, aren't racist. Scholarships designed to exclude people, would be.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid345985
"The issue around hiring is, there is a line between being racist and being a good businessmen.
I think people may sometimes mistake racism for good business."

Implying that race-based hiring in retail, is "good business" is racist. Whether it is because you are pandering to racists or that you are just racist.

Also, standing up for a racists actions, puts you right there in the racist column.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid346000
"But yea, if an Indian guy came in for an interview I knew there was no way he was gonna be hired. "
That is what makes it blatantly racist. But you just kept denying that.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ght=racist
"I don't think people have/had anything against Indian people...
It's just that they are hard to understand. That is a fact.
They also lacked manners which I think is probably a cultural thing."

General statements like this against an entire race of people, is racist.

"That isn't to say people hated Indians or had anything against Indians, it's just a simple matter of pleasant-er shopping experience."

Implying that comfort in shopping is related to being serviced by people of your own race, is racist.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid346187
"Well if you read my posts you'd know the answer to that wouldn't you...
I'll lay it out simple.
People came to us because my boss/manager didn't hire Indians.
People didn't want to be served by Indians because of one or more of the following:
- Hard to understand. Plus it's a horrible accent.
- Not.. 'native' to NZ
- They just don't like Indians
- They want to support local business
- They just don't like Indians
- They don't want arm hair in their ice creams
- They don't want to leave the gas station with a craving for curry"

I'll break it down like this
-racist
-racist
-not racist, except you say they come there specifically because your boss didn't hire Indians, so it clings to that fine line of being racist. Since they could support local business that hires Indians too.
-racist, again
-racist (doesn't matter if you think you are making a joke. The fact that you think it acceptable to take a serious conversation and then make a racist joke within it, displays your intent to be an asshole just for the attention)
-Same as above

That's only through 7 pages of the 28 page thread, I don't have time to highlight the rest.

You're an asshole for the sake of being an asshole because you like the attention and not because you are an honest individual.

You're a racist

You're a hypocrite.

You're something close to a troll when you follow people through threads in the forum to point out the same thing over and over again.

I have 0 respect for you.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
17-09-2013, 07:00 AM
I'd never have stepped into this thread, save for the title.

It reminded me of Phaedurs' "TBD bitching thread" and how big of an attention-seeking asshole move that was.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
17-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Muffs makes people laugh. They will enable him just so they can laugh no matter the cost, including threads like these.

When one person tells him how he's acting in reality regardless that it's the internet and he makes a fuss, that tells me that that one person has him pegged.

It's not like he posted the racist stuff thinking it wouldn't haunt his ass.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
17-09-2013, 07:36 AM
(17-09-2013 07:32 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Muffs makes people laugh. They will enable him just so they can laugh no matter the cost, including threads like these.

When one person tells him how he's acting in reality regardless that it's the internet and he makes a fuss, that tells me that that one person has him pegged.

Well, to be honest, every time you open your web-browser, a warning should pop up saying "Ye who enter here, abandon all hope...".

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
17-09-2013, 09:00 AM
(17-09-2013 07:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 07:32 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Muffs makes people laugh. They will enable him just so they can laugh no matter the cost, including threads like these.

Well, to be honest, every time you open your web-browser, a warning should pop up saying "Ye who enter here, abandon all hope...".

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't call someone out if you think they are being serious. And that is what is haunting about muffs, he genuinely seems to believe he is doing something worth respecting when he throws about insults or is an asshole in general because he has garnered so much positive attention from it before.

Some of us are just at the tipping point with him as we kind of thought he might have matured a little by now.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
17-09-2013, 04:43 PM
(15-09-2013 12:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Found a video of Mr Woof casually walking along minding his own bigoted business when he comes across an eastern brown snake, the second most venomous (land) snake in the world, and well..

Old people...

That snakey old dude didn't bring on a hissy fit at all..............sorry to disappoint! Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post